02

Maiko wakes up on Kana's bed

Maiko wakes up on Kana's bed. After she having sex with Kana, she immediately falls asleep. "Kana-kun...? "She calls with her sleepy voice, but there's no answer. "Ahhh, she might go to work. "She said and again she laid on the bed. "I dont't want to move today~ "

The doors knock and its open. "Good morning, bunny. "Keiko said while smiling at Maiko. She reply back. "Morning~ "Keiko sit next to Maiko. "You okay? "She asked. Maiko nods her head while smiling the she lift up her hand. "Give me a kiss! "She said. Keiko couldn't helps it but to giggle of Maiko's cuteness. 

She give a peck on Maiko's lip and another peck on her cheek. "Want another rest? "Keiko asked and Maiko's nods. "I don't want to wake up today~ "She said. Keiko laughs a little. "Don't say that, bunny. "She said. "I'll bring your breakfast here, so please wait okay? "Maiko nods her head. 

"Good girl."Keiko said. Maiko smiling brightly. Keiko kisses her fore head and get out from the room. "I can't help but be so damn lazy~ "Maiko said. She take one of pillow beside her and hugs it. A few minutes later, the door opens. 

"Breakfast coming~ "Keiko said. Maiko wake up from sleep and she claps her hand while smiling. Keiko puts her breakfast in front her. "Eat carefully okay? "Keiko asked. Maiko nods and starts to eat the breakfast. "Did Kana-kun already went to her Company? "Maiko asked. 

Keiko nods her head. "She said she might came back home late, so she told me to let you bought her bento to her. "Keiko said. Maiko nods happily. "Sure! I would love to! "Maiko said happily. Keiko rubs her head. "Okay, okay. If you say so. Eat all your breakfast and rest more, okay? "Keiko asked. 

"Okay! "Maiko said. Keiko smiles and she get out from the room meanwhile Maiko still finishing her breakfast. 

Maiko stand in front of mirror to look at herself

Maiko stand in front of mirror to look at herself. She smiles. "Good! "She said happily

 "Good! "She said happily

Maiko went to downstairs. "Oh! You're ready? "Airi asked. "Yup! Completely ready! "She said happy. Miyaki when toward her and hugs Maiko's back. "Oww, you're so cute, puppy~ "Miyaki said while kissing Maiko's back neck. Maiko just giggles. "Thank you. Miyaki-san. "Maiko said. 

"You sure you want to go alone? "Keiko asked while giving Kana's bento to her. "Yeah, its fine. After all. you guys are busy with works so its fine! "Maiko said. They all smiles. "Okay then, Im going now~ "Maiko said. She went to the door. "Be careful, okay? "Keiko asked. And if something happens call us! "Airi said. 

"Sure!! "Maiko said happily. She get out from the house and saw a car that the one gonna drives her to Kana's company. She get inside and the driver drives the car. After 25 minutes, she gets out from the car. "Thank you so much, Eiji-san! "Maiko said. Eiji give her a smiles. Maiko get inside the Company. 

Of course there're lots of people walks around there. This is not her first time comes her but still the visual of this company are really make her jaw line drops. Maiko walks to Kana's office but someone stop her. 

"Wait a minutes, who are you? "Maiko confusedly looks at her. "E-em, Im Kana's friend? "Maiko said. She just stares at Maiko up and down. "You look suspicious. Im gonna calls the bodyguard! "She said. Maiko starts to freak out. "Wa-wait a minutes, I came here because Kana-kun told me to bought her bento...! "

"How dare you to call Yuuji-san by her name. Who are you huh?! And Yuuji-san is not a kid for you to bought a bento or something! "She said. Maiko didnt say anything and she looks down. "But... Kana-kun needs to eat.. "She said slowly. That girl just rolls her eyes. 

"Oh, Nakano-san. "Maiko and that girl looks at the voice. Maiko smiles happily. "Reiko-san! "Maiko said happily. Reiko walks toward Maiko and rubs her head. "What are you doing here, came for Yuuji? "Reiko asked. Maiko nods. "She said she want to eat bento. "Maiko said, feels so pleasure when Reiko rubs her head. 

"Is that so? But Yuuji is on meeting now, but you can get inside her office. "Reiko said while smiling. "We-well, I do want to but... "Maiko looks at the girl. "Ah, she was new here so she doesn't know much. Its fine, just get inside. "Reiko said. "A cute kitty like you can't be alone without her master. "Reiko said and pinching Maiko's cheek.

But there's a hand grab Reiko's hand from Maiko's cheek. 

"The fuck are you doing? "

➪To Be Continued