12

"Bunny, do you wany anything to eat? "Keiko asked

"Bunny, do you wany anything to eat? "Keiko asked. "Emm.. Can you cook a waffle for me? "Maiko asked. "I've been craving them all this time. "She said again while grinning to Keiko.

The oldest giggles and she kisses Maiko's cheeks. "Sure, anything for my bunny. Now go to living room and wait, okay? "Keiko asked. Maiko smiles brightly and she nods.

She stand up and walk towards the living room. "Ah! Maimai! Come here! Come here!! "Miyaki said while patting her thigh. Maiko smiles happily and she runs toward Miyaki and sits on her thigh.

"Hmm? Where's Hasaki-san? "Maiko asked. "She is sleeping on her bed. "Miyaki said and warp her hands around Maiko's waist. "Hmm, Maimai's smell makes me feel relaxing~ "Miyaki said while sniffing on Maiko's neck.

The short haired girl giggles. "Miyaki-san it's tickles~ "Maiko said. Miyaki kisses on Maiko's neck and she put her chin on Maiko's shoulder. "Maimai, I'm so tired.. "Miyaki said. Maiko stay quiet for a while. "Did something happened? "Maikoa asked.

"My boss got my at me because I made a lot of mistakes today.. "Miyaki said. Maiko hugs the black haired girl and slowly rubs her back. "It's oky, maybe today is isn't your day. Next time you can do much better and make your boss proud. "She said.

Maiko broke the hugs and she face Miyaki. "If you have such a bad day like today, just come to me. I'll give you a lot of hugs and cuddles. I will make Miyaki-san feels better! "She said while smiling brightly. That's make Miyaki's heart squeeze and again they hugged because Miyaki drags Maiko.

"You're an angel!! "Miyaki said. Maiko could only laughs because of what Miyaki said. "Can you give me some kisses to make me feel better? "Miyaki asked while giving Maiko a puppy eyes. The short hairer girl laughs. "Jeez, you such a big baby. "Maiko said while chuckles.

She cup both of Miyaki's cheeks and give such a long peck on Miyaki's lip. Maiko was about to pull them but Miyaki hold Maiko still and kiss her even deeper.

"Hmmn! "

Miyaki push Maiko on the couch and put her tongue inside. Their tongue touches and they feelings eachother's saliva. Maiko hugs Miyaki's neck. Slowly Miyaki broke the kiss and she stares at Maiko's face. Her red cheeks, lip, and nose are too much for her. Miyaki kiss Maiko's cheeks.

"Maimai you're so cute... "Miyaki said and she keep kissing them. Maiko just giggles. "Haha! Miyaki-san, that's tickles! "Maiko said. "Let's do it, okay..? "Miyaki whisper to Maiko's ears make the youngest blushes. She hides her face on Miyaki's neck and slowly nods.

"I turned on by the kiss.. "Maiko said. Miyaki laughs. "I swear that you're so cute, Maimai. "Miyaki said and she lift up Maiko's body and brings the youngest to her room. Miyaki close and lock the door. She put Maiko in her bed and she starts to kiss Maiko's neck.

"Ahmmn~ "Maiko moan a little. Miyaki love to hear that, the moan of the sweet sound and erotic. It's turn her on more and more.

"You will help me to release all my stress right, Maimai? "

➪To Be Continued