Chapter 14

A/n

A bit of angst and a vague sexual scene coming up but don't worry my pure readers, I'll warn you when it's coming up.

Look for this: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Also: I'll write the scene italics like this for further measures.

The first time you'll see it will mark the first part of the scene coming up.

The second will mark the end of the scene.

"Damian? What are you doing here? Not that I don't want to see you, I do, it's just unexpected."

Eyes casted down, Damian sat on the window pane, "My father has found me." Words came out as a whisper yet still, CJ heard him.

"Batman? But how?"

"I'm not sure, he must have spotted us somewhere. I have been careless lately and he knows about you."

"I am so sorry Damian. This might be all my fault. What should we do now?"

"My time as Robin is coming to an end. It was hopeless to begin with. Come tomorrow, I'll disappear," Cole opened his mouth to protest but Damian stopped him.

Walking over, the moonlight began to illuminate the smaller boy's face and Cole saw it. The lust-filled eyes which had given up on all hope; the sultry lips which curled and the small tongue peeking out as if about to devour a meal.

"There's no chance for me but tonight, I want to forget it all. I want you to be my final meal."

Eyes widened, not quite with fear nor hesitation but rather, surprise, Cole showed no restraint. But still, he asked, "What do you mean?"

Leaning closer, right beside the other's ear, Damian whispered. . .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (Sorry, I wanted to make sure no one saw a bit of the following scene when they don't want to)

"Fuck me"

That was all Cole needed. Leaping to his feet, he swung the other onto his bed and pinned him down, trapping him in a cage. The other, paid no mind to such rough treatment and even asked for more, for the other to take him, to dominate him, drive him so much into pleasure, he forgets everything. The raven on top complied to the bottom's wishes.

Jackson pulled off Damian's shirt before doing the same to his own. Stripping the both of them until there was nothing else to take except the boy below. He paused, breath hitched to admire the boy. His tanned skin, flushed; breathing, heavy, almost panting; his eyes, clouded; lips, parted; hair, spread like ink. Nothing could be said except the whisper of 'wow' that escaped the bigger man's lips. He wanted to ravage the other yet treat him with care at the same time, so he'll do just that.

Throughout the night, heat and mist clouded the room, the cool Gotham wind doing nothing to clear it. Pants, grunts and moans could be heard from the entire floor. A light voice, completely gone, screaming out demands such as 'harder', 'kiss me' and 'make me forget' could be heard. A deeper, growling voice replying with 'okay, okay' and 'got it'. 

Come morning, the mattress had broke yet still, two dishevelled figures, one in the other's arms, laid still, unaware and unprepared of what to come.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (Okay, that's the end off that scene. If you skipped it, read from this point please :))

Cole had his chin on top of Damian's head. Craning his neck to look up, the long-haired boy spoke.

"I'll miss you Cole." shocked at such words, the person in question looked down.

"What do you mean?"

"I have to get out of Gotham. Maybe even the country. I'll live in hiding for a bit."

Frantic and gripping the arms of the other, Cole asked, "But why? We just got together so why do you have to leave?"

Damian only shook his head sadly and replied, "I can't let the heroes find me. Nor the villains. I love you but Cole, you can find someone better. One day, you'll be with the love of your life and you probably won't even remember this night, let alone me. I'm not worth your love."

"That's not true. You're amazing and beautiful, Damian. You've dazzled and captured my heart bit by bit every time we meet. I want to be the one to swipe you off your feet. I want to be with you all my life."

Shocked into a stupor, Damian could only look at his lover's eyes and in there, he saw love, devotion, desire. He saw the passion the other held for him. He saw a reflection of his own eyes, which mirrored the other's. It was then, that he knew what he wanted even more. "Of course, you're my knight in black armour."

Cole grinned as he held Damian in his arms, "Always, love, always."

They clung to each other, neither one seeming to let up. As the air cleared up, all activities washing away into distant past, so did their worries. Tonight, they'll forget everything. They'll forget that the outside world even exists.

A/n

Phew, new chapter done. A little mature this one is and it felt so awkward to write it. I had to ask my friend for help on this one. If you're wondering, the age of consent is 16 in New Jersey so it's technically legal and they're both 16. But just to be safe, the legal age is 18 so it is, sort of underage. Remember, consent (and coercion doesn't count) is always important in every relationship. Well, enough of fact time. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Let me know what you think :)