Chapter 4

Batman heaved a sigh as he had, once again, made another attempt to find his lost son. It did not bode well for the onlooking heroes. Especially since it was a certain day. August 9th. Damian's birthday and exactly one month after the boy had disappeared.

"No luck Bruce?"
"No Dick, he really did disappear."
That was when Red Hood decided to put in his input.
"You know, word on the street is, Robin has been sighted in Gotham."
At this, the batfamily whipped their heads around.
"What?!"
"Do you know what this means?!"
"We have a chance to get him back!"
"My baby brother's coming home!"
"Slow down Dick. We have to track and catch him first. You know he's impossible to track down otherwise we would have him back already."
Ah. That was it. That was the catch. Pinpointing Robin was a feat near impossible. But maybe with a little help-
"...We need the other heroes on board."

Damian pov

I woke up to sun blinking through the blinds. After tossing around a little, I decided there was no use to getting any more sleep so I swung myself over the bed. As my feet hit the floor, I was thinking what to do.
I only go around as Robin and for the past two years, I've been traveling around the world to anyone in need of help.
I have many methods knowing when someone is in need of assistance: sometimes animals warn me and try to alert me; sometimes I check any cameras but mainly, I just get the feeling and my feet take me where I need to be. If someone told me this is how I spend my life three years ago, I would've punched them. There was no way I will rely on such baseless methods of life but here I am.
I returned to America because I have a feeling that I should be here. I don't know if it's because I miss everyone but I do know this: I can't let them find me.

Rio here. New chapter, finally. What do you guys think of it?