Chapter 15.5

3rd POV

It's been 3 days since Y/N last opened her eyes. Ranboo hasn't left the room, Wilbur is following Sally around like a shadow, not that she minds, Skeppy and Bad have been glued together at the hip and everyone else has been continuing their jobs in pairs in order to keep everything seemingly normal to everyone else in the facility. No one has seen Eret since that day, his suspicious visits coming to an end.

Fundy POV

Niki and I have been monitoring Y/N and are suspecting she'll wake up soon. It won't be easy afterwards though. The transfusion she endured switched her skin to look like his, well... sort of at least. The colors don't split as evenly down the middle as they do for him. It's more splotchy. She panicked enough with the eyes, who knows what she'll do with her new look. My phone vibrates in my pocket. It's a voice message from Y/N's phone. We'd taught Ranboo how to use it so we could leave those 2 to their own devices without having to keep someone else with them.

"Furry she's stirring. You t-two should come down here in case she does." I give a look to Niki before walking towards the door and down the hall to the med bay. Ranboo stands as we walk in but quickly slumps back into his chair when he sees it's us.

"T-thank you for coming t-to check." We give him a sad smile before Niki walks over to the bed and checking her vitals.

"Come on N/N. We can't do this much longer. You gotta wake up." Her eyes flutter slightly at Niki's words, who gives a hopeful look towards Ranboo.

"Keep encouraging her. If she wakes up, you know the drill. Keep her calm before you do anything else." He nods quickly before we walk back out of the room. Come on, N/N. We can't stay here much longer.

Y/N POV

I can hear them in the dark void that I've been trapped in for what feels like months. I can hear Ran. He's with me all the time. I'm not sure he's slept at all. I've been fighting my body, trying to open my eyes, make a sound, anything, and all I've gotten is random twitches in various areas.

"N-N/N...We need you... Please wake up." I'm trying Ran. I promise I'm trying. I want to come back. I just don't know how. Come on eyes. Give me something. I feel them twitch slightly. God dammit. Close but still no cigar. I try one last time and I'm met with a blinding whiteness. They're open. My god, I finally did it. I try to move my arm again. It doesn't move much, but enough to where it catches Ran's attention again.

"N-N/N!" I still can't see much of anything as my eyes adjust to the light but I can hear him fumbling before saying that I'm awake.

"R-Ran..." My voice is hoarse from its hibernation, but at least it's audible.

"Shhh. Stay calm. T-they'll be here soon."

Hello lovelies! Sorry I'm a day late on updates but I had major writers block trying to come up with what happens next so the story doesn't move too fast. I may go back to just updating on Friday unless I can come up with a half-chapter (those I'll still probably post on Tuesdays). I'll do my best to come up with another chapter for Friday, but if I don't, one will be out as soon as I can get it out following that. I love you all and thank you for all of your support and fanarts of my book :)

-Alpa