Chapter 20.5

Hello my lovely readers! I'm so glad to see that most of you have stuck with me and are being patient for updates. Unfortunately my time has been limited but for the next couple of weeks I should have some extra time to work on getting a couple chapters out. I've seen some confusion in the comments, so please remember that this book will be in progress until I say otherwise, regardless of how long it's been since updates. I love reading all of your lovely and encouraging comments so please continue to leave them! 

-Alpa

Photo Credit: @Weaskie on Twitter.com

 After leaving Tubbo with Ranboo, I step outside and wave Phil over as he passes with Niki. He stops her and says a few words before they begin walking in our direction. I give Niki a nod towards the unit and she walks around me before wordlessly entering to watch the two young boys. 

"What's up Y/N? Was there a reason you needed to speak with me?"

"I think Techno is safe." I watch as Phil's eyes widen before he gets a look of suspicion.

"Why do you think that?" I gentle grab his arm and lead him to Tommy and Tubbo's unit where Techno is sitting on the floor with a still crying Tommy curled in his lap. Placing my hand on the scanner, I scoot Phil in the door before following him myself. Techno looks up alarmed at our entrance but quickly relaxes upon seeing who it is. 

"Hey Techno. How's he doing?" A short grunt in response and Tommy pushing himself further into him answers my question quickly.

"Are you sure this is safe Y/N?" Techno quickly shoots a glare at Phil.

"I failed to keep Theseus safe once, I refuse to do it again." I see a look of confusion pass through Phil's eyes before I slump to the ground and pat the space next to me. 

"Tommy, or Theseus as he was once known, is Techno's brother."

"D-davie," a very soft voice says from Techno's lap. I give a short glance to the two boys before looking back at Phil.

"Tommy was the first man made SCP Eret made, according to what Techno's told me. Somehow, he's the most natural looking one he's made, but he was also the youngest candidate that's been used. I don't much of the story but I don't think that Techno will willingly side with Eret."

"He should pay for what he's done," Techno growls lowly. Phil nods solemnly before gazing at the 2 boys. 

"Techno, would you help us escape? Would you come with us? Your mind would be an asset and Tommy would appreciate your company I'm sure." I look at Phil with shock before a smile spreads across my lips.

"It would be my pleasure. What is your plan so far?"