Chapter 19

Image Credit: @jojkees on Twitter.com

"N-N/N you should go back t-to your dorm. T-they're doing rounds and if t-they find you missing it could go badly." I hum in agreement.

"They're still watching the room though. Can't get out with that guy in here. No way to exit your unit and then even if I could without drawing his attention it would be impossible to get past him. He's guarding the only exit."

"You said you had t-teleported t-though...what if you t-tried to t-teleport back t-to your dorm? Or out of t-the room?" I can feel the hope rising in his voice.

"I only did it that one day, Ran. It wasn't purposeful either. I didn't have any control over it."

"You know how you were t-teaching me? T-try doing t-that." I huff at his persistence before closing my eyes and picturing myself in my dorm shower. I think of the coolness of the tile on my feet and the soft rustling of the curtain in the air conditioning. The sound of the whining pipes and the smell of harsh hospital cleaning products. Without warning I feel myself falling and hitting a cold, hard surface. I hear the sound of fast moving feet and the door flying open as a dozen pairs of eyes look down on me laying on the shower floor in my dorm.

"Miss-"

"Doctor."

"Ms. Doctor?"

"It's strange."

"Who am I to judge?" {If you get this, much respect to you}

"I see you are a man of culture, but is there a reason why you and your troops are staring at me while I'm in my shower or are you all just trying to be perverts?" Quickly they all turn and exit the room as I stand and follow behind them. Niki stands there shocked as I walk out but quickly give her a look and she fixes her face.

"Sorry to rush in ladies. Your inspection is complete. Please enjoy your day," the commander says, red faced and avoiding eye contact. Both Niki and I giggle and offer a small wave before they turn and leave, shutting the door behind them.

"How did you get here?"

"How do you think I got here, Sherlock Holmes? Waltzed down the halls?"

"No, I mean... we left you in Ranboo's unit? How did you get back to our dorm while we were being searched?"

"I teleported obviously. Thank god this was the time it decided to work out of all of them." I pull out my phone and send Wil a message.

Everything good with you?

Everything's fine here. Finished disposing

Bad's stolen file just before they got here.

How'd it go with you not being in your dorm?

Have you heard from Niki?

Good timing on your part. And I

was here, so no need to worry.

Teleported in just in time.

Glad you finally got that a bit more under

control. Proud of you N/N.

Thank you, Mr. Soot.

N/N out for now :)

"Wil made it through okay. No suspicion and the file is gone for good. Hopefully Wil memorized what was in it before he got rid of it though. He can be a bit dense sometimes." Niki nods in agreement before checking the time.

"I'm going to take a nap since we've been checked already. Wake me up either when this ends or when it's dinnertime." I give her a thumbs up, following her to our room to grab my journal before leaving to return to the main room. I started keeping tabs when weird things originally started happening, like Phil's arrival. This is just getting added to the back of the book where I time stamp the interesting events. I flip to the front and begin making notes on my new abilities, keeping them almost like I would for the other SCPs as we learned things about them.

New Ability: Teleportation

Produced positive result on MM/DD (lockdown day), used same teaching as Ranboo, teleported from his unit to dorm shower, more tests needed before 100% effectiveness, could be useful in escape.