Chapter 17

Image Credit: @ sweaterduo on Twitter.com

Actually putting in a TW for once: Sexual harassment

“What do you mean he’s gone? We were all in groups, how could he be gone!”
“How do you expect us to know? Eret could have an almost unlimited number of those secret walls and Fundy could’ve been dragged through one.”
“We need to hold a meeting. Now. Have everyone meet us here. In the meantime, Ran, you and I need to go see Schlatt so I can get his report done to save Wil’s time and possibly give Sally some Wil-free time tonight.” I give Niki and Phil a nod as we exit the unit and walk towards Schlatt’s.
“N-N/N?” I hum in acknowledgement but continue my locked gaze on Schlatt’s unit.
“Why can’t you just lie on his report t-too?”
“I will technically. However, I also know that he’s Eret’s little spy. Last night, after you’d fallen asleep, I saw someone go into Schlatt’s unit. They didn’t come out for a while. When finally someone did, the glowing white eyes quickly covered by sunglasses answered my question. If I go in and ask a few random questions, it’ll be less suspicious than if no one went in today.” I see him nod in my peripheral as I place my hand on the scanner to unlock the unit and carefully step inside. Unfortunately, I have to come in here alone so if anything went wrong, there’s not a high success rate, given the fact that the pair has been separated and Schlatt is also a good 6 inches taller than me and is anything but weak.
“Hello doll, first time you’ve come to see me. Leave your little guard dog outside?” I shoot him a quick glare before opening my folder.
“Awe, not a word from ya? Come on sweetheart. Give me something.”
“Good morning.” I can almost hear him smirk cockily as his heavy footfalls come towards me slowly until I can see his chest against my papers.
*Before we go any further, I would just like to remind that this is based off of the CHARACTER not the INDIVIDUAL. I have great faith that Schlatt would not actually do this.
“Schlatt, back up. I can’t work with you on top of me.”
“That’s the point, sweetheart. Maybe you wanna… take off your stuffy lab coat? We can have a little… fun.” I glance towards the glass where I can see Ranboo staring at the scene unfold before him before running off.
“This is plenty fun for me now back up.” I hear him snicker as he wraps his arm around my middle and tilts my face towards him.
“I don’t think so, sweetheart. Your little dog isn’t here to protect you now; ran away with his tail between his legs. You're all mine.” I close my eyes as I try to push myself away from him as much as possible, however unsuccessful I may be.
“Let me go.” I hear him laugh under his breath as his hand moves to my a$s, giving it a light squeeze.
“Not a chance, doll,” he whispers as he leans in.
“There should be. Let her go, Schlatt.” In his surprise, I manage to pull my face out of his grasp.
“Hello Wil. You’re right on time.” He rolls his eyes before beginning to walk towards me where Schlatt has already begun backing up with his hand in the air, signaling his surrender.
“Seems so. Let’s head out to have a chat. Schlatt, I’ll be back to talk to you later.” We exit the unit to find an anxious Ranboo waiting at the door.
“Hi Boo. Thanks for getting Wil.” I see him visibly relax, a small smile gracing his lips before he gives a small nod and we begin our journey back to his unit for the meeting.