TECHNOBLADE SPECIAL

Image credit: Me :) You can find it and all other artworks from previous chapters found on Twitter.com on my Twitter, which is linked in my bio.

This entire chapter will be from a third person POV. I will be referring to him as Dave during the beginning of this chapter. Enjoy the chapter of his "creation" and remember, Technoblade never dies!

8 YEARS BEFORE

It was a cold day in July. It felt like winter in the summer. Had it not been 80 the day before, no one would have known that it was supposed to be the summer. 

"Dave! Wait up!" a young boy named Theseus called out. He had curly short blonde hair and bright blue eyes that were always filled with happiness. The brown haired male stopped and turned, waiting for his younger brother to catch up. 

"Come on Theseus. We can't be late. This is going to change our lives. Live is offering a lot of money for this," he grumbled. You see, these 2 brothers weren't actually related. Dave found Theseus in an alley when he was only 2. He almost left him there when he found the child crying in the rain and the dark. Something in him wouldn't let him leave though. Something about young Theseus reminded the 7 year old of himself. He scooped him up, took him to his own makeshift shelter, and they've been together ever since. Dave always felt a strong urge to look after the boy and make sure he had what Dave hadn't when he was growing up. He looked for hours to find food and clothes for the boy and smothered him with the love he never got, when no one was looking of course. To anyone on the outside, it looked like Dave wanted Theseus to leave him alone and that he hated him to no end, but Theseus knew otherwise. He wandered off one day and couldn't find his way back. Dave found him 2 days later in the park. He hadn't slept, ate, or drank until he'd found the boy. Now, at ages 13 and 8, the boys were going to Live in hopes of being chosen for experimentation. The fliers were everywhere. "$20,000 Compensation to Any Volunteer" "Become the Next Scientific Innovation". Dave had been trying for years to keep the 2 of them safe and alive. He hated the government. Refused to trust any government agency. He had been ignoring the posters for weeks. The only reason they were going now was because Theseus had dragged him. 

"I know you didn't want to do this, Dave. But I thought it would be helpful. I knew you cared, even if you didn't show it," Theseus said sadly. Dave peers under the edge of his glasses at the smaller boy before lifting his hand to ruffle the boy's hair.

"Don't get all depressed about it. You were right. It doesn't make me like the idea, but this could help us later."

They arrived at the only above ground Live headquarters 4 hours later. Walking through the door into the cold, white, clean building, they saw a very proper looking lady sitting at a desk. Dave pushed Theseus behind him protectively as they walked forward. 

"We came for the flier reward," Dave said loudly. The lady peered over the edge of her desk before pointing down a hallway.

"Go that way. You're the only 2 who've come so far. Good luck boys." Dave gave her a glare before dragging Theseus behind him in the direction the lady pointed. 

"Keep your mouth shut, got it? Don't say anything else. It's not safe to trust them." Dave feels him nod in response before they walk through a door and are greeted by some bored looking scientists who quickly turn at the sound of the door.

"Finally someone." Dave sees the man's eyes widen before his face contorts into one of disgust, "Children. Why did it have to be children?" Theseus cowers behind Dave, tightly gripping the back of his shirt. 

"Name and birthday," the man says in a bored tone.

"Dave Blade, June 1, 1999. That's Theseus Blade, April 9, 2004." The man nods, writing down some information before grabbing a syringe and walking towards the boys.

"Dave I don't like this.. We shouldn't have done this. I should've listened to you." Dave quickly turned to the younger boy and cupped his face in his hands.

"Don't blame yourself, Theseus. Do you remember the story of who you're named after? You're named after a warrior. One who didn't give up. Everything will be fine. It'll be okay. We'll see each other again soon." Tears began to gather in they boys' eyes. Dave didn't know if everything would be okay. He didn't know what would happen. 

"I love you, Dave." He gave Theseus a small smile as the younger boy's eyes widened and the tears began falling down his face in rivers.

"I love you too, Theseus." He felt his body begin to slump to the floor and his vision darkened.

"DAVIE!" He heard Theseus scream before everything went dark.

He doesn't know how much later he woke up. He didn't even remember being knocked out in the first place. He didn't know where he was, or who he was. He was in a prison cell. There wasn't much to speak of in the way of light. He looked at his hands. His skin had picked up a slight pink-ish hue. He heard movement from the cell next to him, catching his attention. He slowly crawled over to the bars where the sound came from to see a younger blonde boy who appeared to be crying. He coughed under his breath, catching the child's attetion.

"D-Davie?" He looked at the child confused.

"Who's Davie? Who are you?" He watched as the child's eyes widened and a look of pain washed across his face.

"I-It's me. Theseus. Don't you remember, Davie? I'm your little brother. The little pain in your ass. Do you not remember who I am?" He shook his head at the young boy. He had no knowledge of this boy, but something in him told him he had to protect him, keep him safe. The sound of keys caught their attention and the door to his cell opened.

"Oh good to see you've awakened. You're name is T-32460. Please stop conversing with the other people in the holding area. We will return for you later. For now, you boys grab Theseus. It's his turn." T-32460 felt anger grow inside him at the notion of them hurting this child, Theseus as he called himself.

"No. I... I don't know why but I can't let you hurt him." The taller man glared down at T-32460.

"Well that's too damn bad. There's nothing you can do," the man said with a laugh. 

"Hey Techno! What are you doing? You look like you've seen a ghost man!" The hybrid shakes his head looking around him. No concrete walls, no suspicious tall man, no Theseus. Just Wil.

"Nothing. Just thinking about something. Don't worry about it," Techno says and he turns his head to the side, locking eyes with a certain young blonde, offering him a small smile which the blonde happily returned. It's almost as if he remembered Techno the same was Techno remembered him, as much as Techno knew that was unlikely. 

I'll save you Theseus. I promise. One day we'll be free together again. I love you.

This is quickly written and unedited so sorry for any mistakes! Just remember, voting is 100% free and you can always remove it later. Thank you for all your kind words and various reactions left in the comments, they are always enjoyed and welcomed! I love you all,

Alpa