Chapter 17.5

Image Credit: @REx08472859 on Twitter.com

We walk into Ranboo’s unit to see a bunch of thoughtful and concerned faces.

“I assume Niki filled you all in otherwise you wouldn’t all be sharing the same look.” They turn to look at me, some of their concern lessening at my presence.

“Oh thank god Wil got there in time. Ranboo looked so panicked when he came in and you were with Schlatt of all creatures. You’re lucky he didn’t do something.” I give Niki an apologetic look.

“Unfortunately that’s not why we’re all here right now. Fundy was taken and we don’t know whether he’s dead or alive. We need to get out of here, and soon. This is getting more dangerous than it’s worth." I see a resounding group of nods.

"Next shipment is coming in about a week from now. While security will be a little tighter, it'll all be focused on the new arrival. We should be able to get to the elevators easy enough if we're careful about it." We give Bad a confused look. He never knows when shipments are set to arrive, Wil always gets the folders.

"I hope you have a good reason to know that, otherwise we can't really trust you." He gives a small smirk and pulls a folder out of his lab coat.

"I managed to find Eret's office. This was on his desk. Figured we'd get it soon anyway, but it'd be good to know now." I give Wil a skeptical look before turning back to Bad. The sound of the intercom turning on catches our attention before anyone can say anything else.

"Code X. Information stolen. Intruder likely present. Bunker has been placed on lockdown until further notice. All employees required to return to their room." 

"Guess you can't doubt me now, can you?" Knowing he's not wrong I nod reluctantly before shooing everyone from Ranboo's unit as I get under his bed. 

Hello my loves!! I'm soo sorry I've been gone for so long but I should be mostly back now! School started for me and it takes up some of my extra time, however it shouldn't be too hard to begin getting out some chapters, even if they aren't as long. I hope you enjoyed this part!

-Alpa