Chapter 4 - Italy

(A/N when I write speech in italics it's means there talking in Italian)

I felt a hand on my shoulder shake me out of my slumber, as I opened my eyes I notice that we have landed and everyone is getting off. I look up and see Tony holdings Bella in his arms and holding Jacks hand, as I'm getting up he passed me Bella and grabs Jacks hand as we excite the plane.

As we were walking to collect our suitcases we see two security guards with a sign with out last name on, as we walk over there I can already feel the difference to the UK and if I'm honest with you I'm so scared.

Once we reach them they told us that they are you going to help take our suitcases and us to our grandparents that are waiting outside.

Once we make it through everything, luckily we got to skip the huge line because we are with staff , we make it out side as soon as we walk out we are engulfed by the heat, I'm so glad we chose to wear holiday clothing and not UK clothing.

We walk through the crowed to get to the car park we see our grandparents there with a smiles on their  faces.  

As we reached them we are engulfed in a huge hug while security load up the two cars they had to take each so we could have all our stuff home.

"Oh my goodness you guys have grown, look and my Tony what a handsome man you have become."My grandfather says as I stay behind and out of view.

Tony then moves and my grandparents see me holding Bella in one arm and Jack holding my hand.

"Oh my, Effy look how grown up you are you are so beautiful just like your mother. Oh this must be Jack and Bella.Hi Jack I'm your grandma and that's your grandad." My grandmother says as Jack waves a little then hides behind me.

"Well lest get going you must be tired from the flight." My grandad says as me and Bella get in one car and Tony and Jack in another.
Once we had Bella in her car seat we left following behind the others.

As I look out my car window I see the noticeable changes and it really sinks in that we aren't in England anymore.