Chapter 13 - Band Practice

(Ignore the letters at the bottom of the gift)

It's the start of the week, time for school again. As I'm getting ready my phone goes off it's a message from Vic saying there's a band practice today and to bring my guitar to hers after school. I decide I'll pick it up after school and walk or get grandad to drop me off there.

As I'm walking to school I hear my name being called I turn around and see Thomas running after me, I stop and wait for him to catch up. Once he does we wait for a minute for him to catch his breath.

"Hey"I say with a small laugh due to him panting like a dog.

"Hey"he says after catching his breath. We don't talk after that we just continue to walk to school. Sometimes our hands brush and we both blush.

Once we get to school we part ways and continue the day, school was boring as usual. When it got to the end of the day I walk home and get ready to go to Vics.

Once I get there I knock on the door and wait I hear someone coming to the door, when it opens I see Vic.

"Hey, come on in we are just about to start." She says with a smile. I come in and see Ethan, Thomas and Damiano. They all say hello and I say it back.

We start to practice a song for when we preform it on the street. Once we had finished we just hung out and had a laugh until I realised that I had to be back home.

"I have to get home soon or my brother not let me in."I say with a small smile.

"Wait you have a brother what's his name?" Damiano asks.

"Tony Cassanova he says that you guys are friends but I didn't actually think it was true." I say wait a smile.

"That's all makes sense now you have the same eyes and smiles well kind of smirk, must run in the family."Damiano says with a small laugh.

I say my goodbyes to all of them then leave and walk back by now it's starting to get dark once I get to my house I throw rocks at Tony's window finally the door unlocks and Tony let's me in.

I go and get ready for bed then scroll through my phone and then go to sleep.