Chapter 16 - Applying For X-Factor 

(Set in 2016/2017, idk when you have to apply but let's just say for the applying it's 2016 and when you get excepted it's 2017.)

The band has been playing for almost a year and recently we have decided to apply for x-factor Italy

The band has been playing for almost a year and recently we have decided to apply for x-factor Italy. Right now we are on the website and about to submit the video of us playing (idk how the applying/auditioning works so sorry if it's wrong).

We waited a minute before submitting and then Damiano pressed send and then we all let out a sigh of relief and the we decided to have some fun and put some music on and dance around.

-time skip to 2017-

Today we get to see if x-factor accepted us, we are all gathered around Dami's phone waiting for a call suddenly the phone begins to ring, Dami grabs it and starts talking. We're all holding each other waiting for the news, the call is ended and we wait for Dami to tell us.

"We got in." He shouts in happiness, we all start jumping around and cheering, Thomas pulls me in for a kiss.

When I get home I run into the front run and shout at everyone that we are going on x-factor, they all get up and hug me.