Chapter 19 - Boot Camp

(A couple weeks later)

Today we are going to boot camp and we are preforming for our judge who is taking the groups. When we get there we are told to join the other groups as the judge would like to speak to us, when we get there all the other groups were there too, we waited a couple of minutes for the judge to get here, when they got here he gave us all a pep talk of what he expects and what he wants to see and wished us good luck, after that we were called for an interview.

D: At the audition we had good results. Among the opinions there was one of the judges, who criticised our maturity. We want to do our best to get on that chair and, we hope, not to get out of there for any reason.

After the interview we got called onto stage.

Judge: What are you going to perform today?

Ef: We'll perform our own version of Caparezza's "Vengo Della Luna".

Judge: Okay guys, let's see what you've got.

After we finished performing everyone was clapping and cheering. We stood and waited as the judges talked to each other about us and who we were and how we will act and our ideas of not following all the rules.

Judge: in fact this is a strength and a reason to be worried actually because I can imagine you have very clear ideas. The problem with this show is that someone will tell you what to do.

D:Whoever will do it surely are people that...

Judge:I will say it. Also if you don't care about my advise, I don't give a fuck about working with you.

D:We want to learn, we're here to learn and get better.

Judge:Well since you're learning... you may as well do it sitting down.

D:thank you

I give Thomas a hug after he told us we got through then we all headed to the other groups who got through. The judge came up and congratulated all of us. After that we got all our stuff ready to go home but before we could we had to do a interview.

D:The one who wins will either be the strongest or the best prepared, so we'll try to be the strongest.

After that we  got our stuff and went back home.

✨Outfit 👇👇👇✨