Chapter 15 - Telling Everyone

Today me and Thomas have decided to tell the band that we are together

Today me and Thomas have decided to tell the band that we are together. I was outside for him as he wants to walk me to school.

When I see his coming I run into his arms and he spins me around then kisses me.

"Hey"He says with a smile I say it back and we start to walk to school hand in hand.

Once we got there we had a kiss got and went to our forms and continued the day.

When we got to the music studio in the school immediately see Vic and Ethan but not sign of Damiano or Thomas I guess there late out of class.

Suddenly the door was swung open, Thomas and Damiano are laughing and out of breath shoving each other playfully.

We all say hey to them and start to practice as I'm playing I feel someone's eyes on me and see Thomas looking at me with a smile, I smile back at him and continue playing. We are rehearsing a song that we are going to play on the streets we're also thinking about applying to x-factor.

(A/N:I don't know if they had a competition before X factor I'm him just going what the internet says. Also I'm not sure how the school System works in Italy as I'm British so I'm just going on what my school is like. Thank you ).

At the end of the session we all head out side and decide to go to the park to hang out.

Once we get there I pull out a cigarette and light it I offer them to the others Thomas and Damiano took one Ethan and Vic politely says no but maybe later.

As we are smoking Thomas moves his arm around my shoulder as we are sitting next to each other on the grass. We see the confused looks on the others face as they don't know.

"Hey what's going on between you two?"Vic questions with a small smile.I look at Thomas and nudge him so he can explain.

"Me and Effy are dating I took her on a date yesterday and asked her."He says with a small blush. They all awed and said that we look good together.

We stay there for a little longer before deciding to leave to head home for dinner, Thomas walks me back home and gives me a kiss then and walks away I go inside and have dinner then go to my room and have a cigarette and a big of vodka then decide to sleep.