Chapter 20 - Going to Sweden

Flash forward 2021

Flash forward 2021

It's been a couple years since the x-factor, sadly we didn't win but we came second so it's ok, we've been writing music and recently found out that we are competing for Italy in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Right now we are packing all of our stuff and getting ready to go to Stockholm, Sweden. Me and Thomas have been together almost 5 years and it's been great.

Ef:Tom are you sure you have got everything you need.
T:Yeah I made a list and I have checked everything off, have you got everything you need?
Ef:Yep, let's go put our suitcases downstairs so we don't have to move them tonight when we leave.
T:Why do we have our flight at night? I want to sleep.
Ef:I don't know I didn't book it

After that we brought our suit cases and our guitar cases downstairs where everyone else's ones are. Ethan and Vic are on the sofa and Dami is in the kitchen on his phone. I run and plop down on the sofa in the middle of Vic and Ethan.

Ef:What are you two doing?
V.Trying to get some sleep so we won't be too tired at the airport but we can't get to sleep so we are just sitting here relaxing.
E:I think we're all excited and nervous, I mean we've never done anything like this.
Ef:I know what you mean and even if we don't win, which we will, we'll still continue playing. Hey, you never know it might get us more fans once they see how awesome we our.

We all laugh, Dami comes out of the kitchen and joins us on the sofa, in the end we all just watched movies and played video games to chill our nerves.

-Time Skip-
It's now 2am and we are heading to the airport, we are all quite tired due to the fact we only got a couple hours of sleep.

Once we went through security and finally got on the plane we all passed out because of tiredness and sleep the whole flight. I had both Vic and Thomas's heads on each shoulder and Ethan and Dami were in the row next to us.

We landed into Stockholm at 7ish in the morning, we all got off the plane nice and refreshed. We went to get our suitcases and left for the hotel which we will be staying in while we're here once we get there we decided just to stay in for the day and then look around tomorrow then we have to start preparing for sound check.

We all just hug around and ordered room survive and then went to our rooms, me and Thomas where sharing a room and Vic, Dami and Ethan had another room next to out which were connected. We all went to sleep to get rested for the next day.

Outfit 👇👇👇👇