Chapter 5 - New Home

As we pull up at my new house my heart starts racing as I realise this is where I'm going to be living till I'm an adult

Once we have parked we start to unload everything into the house.

"Right go upstairs and chose your room, but not the biggest one that's for the youngsters but the other two are up to you." Grama said, as Tony bolts up the stairs to get first pick I slowly take my time taking everything, once I get to the top I see Tony lay on the bed which I'm guessing is his room he looks at me and waves his hand over to join him.

" Grama said, as Tony bolts up the stairs to get first pick I slowly take my time taking everything, once I get to the top I see Tony lay on the bed which I'm guessing is his room he looks at me and waves his hand over to join him

I stand in front of him and he stands up and pulls me into a hug.

"I know this is hard Effy and it maybe will get tougher but remember you will always have me,ok?"he says ,I just nod not wanting to let go of him.

Sometimes I fell like Tony is the only person in the world that fully understands me, he's my best friend and he's probably the only person that makes me feel safe and loved, obviously mum and dad did to but it's not the same as Tony.

Once we break it off I leave the room and move down the hall to mine as I walk in the room is very plain just a simple bed I'm the corner, as I walk around I can already see my room coming together.
I walk down stairs to ask my grandma about my room.
"Grandma can I paint my room and decorate how I would like?" I say as I stand in the doorframe of the kitchen where she's making a drink.

"Of course you can it's your room after all, why don't we go the shop to get some stuff for all the room and the decorate tomorrow." She says with a smile on her face.

"Thank you."I say before leaving to get my shoes on and call for Tony.

Me, Tony and grandma are all in the car to get paint and stuff, no one said anything we just listen to the music coming from the radio.

Once we arrive we chose what we want and then pay and drive home by then it's dinner and after that we decide to go to bed and leave all our stuff in the living room to sort tomorrow.