-wife huh?-

wife huh?
chapter 5

*vrrt vrrt*
Adrien
Goodmorning Mari, hope you slept well!
delivered

"Ugh Tikki check my phone for me"
I mumble out loud before realizing what I had even said. I miss Tikki so much. I sigh and grab my phone from the side table.

read

He's so sweet, texting me every morning.

Mari
goodmorninggg I actually slept quite well Mr. Agreste. Another day of work yay!:p
read

Adrien
Quit :)
read

Mari
adrien shut up that's so not logical. blondes istg
read

Adrien
HEY! My hair color has absolutely nothing to do with my intelligence I was joking Marinette smh
read

Mari
honestly surprised you used an abbreviation. you type so professionally bahaha
read

Adrien
It comes with the job. Speaking of jobs, don't you have to get going?
read

"Shit!" I jump out of bed rushing to get myself ready. Feeding the kitties, and then myself, getting dressed and rushing out the door.
Of course, I forgot my keys, not only am I locked out of my apartment, but I don't have car keys! I have a spare for my apartment at work, so walking it is. Long shift today, 11am-11pm. Mrs. Rose has lots of things for me to get done today apparently.

"Sorry I'm late, woke up late"
"It's okay Marinette, happens to the best of us. But let's get going! Lots to do today."
….
Clothing this, clothing that, stitching, and sewing, more models, was my morning/afternoon. Break at 5:30. Just got a little bit more to go.
*vrrt vrrt*
My fingers are sore from poking myself with needles, and scrunching up fabric. Luckily the rest of my shift should be putting things together more so than needles.
"Okay I'm gonna go on my break!"
"Enjoy it hon! You're doing great" I smile at Mrs. Rose's compliment, reminding me of my parents, and how I got to give them a call soon.

Adrien
Glad my text really got you up and going but are you okay?
read

Mari
ahghh sorry I forgot to text you back, I'm on break now yes I'm doing perfectly fine. How're you?
delivered

I set my phone down and take out my lunch, well I guess dinner. It tastes absolutely delicious. The breakroom isn't anything special, it's kinda boring really.  A couple of vending machines and a coffee maker. Like I said nothing special.

read

Adrien
It's okay, glad you're safe. I'm okay, I've been in boring meetings all day.
read

Mari
better than getting poked in the fingers with needles all day. My fingers need a spa day.
read

Adrien
Haha that's true, make sure to be careful
read

Mari
will do DAD
read

Adrien
Pfft speaking of which, how are Tom and Sabine?
read

Mari
they're well, haven't chatted with them in a while. just earlier I was thinking of calling them. How's your dad?
read

Adrien
That's good, I'm glad, and same as always. Crazy strict, with no life besides designing
read

Mari
ugh, at least you're an adult now lol I remember when you couldn't do shit in school
read