-let me explain-

let me explain
chapter 13

Dear diary,
I'm in deep. And so much has happened. I broke down and told Adrien I was ladybug, and how I missed chat so much. And everything flipped. Adrien Agreste is Chat Noir. Crazy right, he's been there the whole time, and we kissed! It was absolutely perfect, and way better than I ever imagined. He slept over but had to go to work, so he left before I woke up. I can't seem to get my mind off him, he's just all I could ask for and more. But I don't want to move too quickly. I know who I should talk to, Alya, I miss her. I'll call her tomorrow to ask for advice. Things have been better, and I'm happy.
-Marinette

I grab my phone, dialing Alya's number, hoping she'd pick up. To my surprise, she picks up right away.
"Hey Alya!"
"Marinette! How have you been? I missed you!"
"Me too, we haven't talked in forever"
"I was just thinking about calling you the other day but I've been so busy"
"Yeah I totally understand, I've been busy too, but I needed to talk to you about stuff"
"Oh? Spill it girl"
"So, New York right, I had to go to a fashion show for my boss. And who do I find? Adrien Agreste in the flesh!"
"Oh my god! I heard he moved but I didn't know where, have you talked?"
"Of course I did! So much had happened over just weeks. We give each other little glances, sweet compliments...and even cuddles."
"WHAT!"
"We acting like we're in middle school haha. But I'm just having issues, I don't want to move too fast with him, I mean I think he likes me. We...kissed last night for the first time"
"Marinette, my jaw has dropped. Highschool Alya is shook. How was it!?"
"Alya it was amazing, I can't even describe it. It was so much better than I ever could have imagined"
"Girl you're in deep"
"I know I am! I'm crazy for him. We do so many couple esk things, but what if...I'm just a friend"
"Marinette if that boy thinks you're just a friend he's so stupid"
"It's just hard not to think that after high school you know? I told him about my crush on him, and he didn't believe me at first"
"Adrien has always been oblivious, but if he's showing interest back, I think you're not just a friend Marinette. I mean you kissed"
"Okay yeah true, but maybe he was just in the moment. But why did he come home with me and stay the night?"
"He stayed the night!!! This is so cute im living for this"
"Alya I just can't get him off my mind"
"Mari, go for it. Go for him, life is full of not knowing things. Hell you can walk outside and die. But yet you still do"
"Alya"
"Yes?"
"I think I'm in love with him"
"Tell him"
"I think I will, anyway enough about me how're you? How's Paris?"
"I'm great! Ladybug and Chat Noir go around saving the day, it's wonderful"
"That's good, how're you and Nino?"
"Don't tell anyone this, but I think he's going to propose soon!!"
"Awe Alya, that's great! You two are perfect for each other ugh"
"I really do love him. I hope he does propose, I'd say yes in a heartbeat"
"That's so adorable"
"Oh Mari I got to go, I had so much fun catching up with you we should talk more"
"Most definitely, thank you for the advice I really appreciate it"
"Anytime girl, love you talk to you soon"
"Stay safe love you too"

I put my phone down, determined to hopefully tell Adrien, but no promises. I have a lot to do today, so hopefully that takes my mind off of him for a while.
2:14pm
Plenty of time to design, hopefully I'll finish my Chat and Ladybug line. I got the basic outlines done. I just have to sew everything together. The line consists of tennis-like skirts, loose fitting crop tops, and tight fitting. Sweat pants and loose shirts too. Socks, and even bras and underwear. I also made some designs for swimsuits, it's been so fun doing. I have a few items done, but I was hoping to get a skirt done today, and shirts.
So I get to work.
Hours of pricking fingers, blood even, but it's all worth it for the accomplishment of seeing the pieces done. I did the first few for me and Adrien's measurements, hoping he'd model them for me. While sewing time kinda flies, but for some reason this time it didn't. My mind kept wandering, and getting distracted by him.
6:37pm
Dinner time for sure. I decide to "spoil" myself, and order something to get dropped off. Of course I choose to order pizza, nothing ever goes wrong with pizza. I start to clean up my giant clothing mess, trying to get things orderly.
*vrrt vrrt*