𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔢

"EIRI!"

"EIRI!"

A news reporter yells to you as they hold a mic up to your face.

"Any comments on the villain you just fought?"

The news reporter asks. You smile at her and then look at the news camera.

"Yes! Everything is fine, the villain is in custody and will be in court for their sentencing in a few weeks."

"Were there any casualties?"

She asks.

"Thankfully no, one of my colleagues got everyone out of the museum before the villain got to them."

You say. You see the news reporter start to say something but quickly cut her off.

"I'm so sorry, but you can attend the press briefing and ask more questions to the police chief, I've got to check on the victims."

You smile and wave at the camera as you run over to the other pro heroes.

"Need help with anything?"

You ask as you stand next to the victims.

"Yes, some of the victims have minor injuries, if you don't mind."

Your best friend, Blaze says as he helps one of the victims stand.

"I'm going to sanitize the wound."

He says as he puts rubbing alcohol on a small handkerchief and wipes the blood off of her knee. You kneel and look at the girl's injury on her knee.

"Is it okay, if I kiss it?"

You ask her as you hold her hand to calm her down. She aggressively nods and you give the injury a quick peck. You smile and stand up as you watch the girl relax her muscles.

"Feels better?"

You ask her. She smiles.

"Way better, thanks Eiri!"

She quickly wraps her hands around you. You smile and pat her head.

"Let's get her back to her house."

You tell Blaze as he nods and walks back with the victim. You look back at the museum and take your notepad out.

'Villain with a telekinesis quirk, seems like he was trying to steal an ancient relic, don't know for what though.

Location: Royal Ontario Museum

Coordinates: 43.6677° N, 79.3948° W'

You quickly jot down your experience. 

You always keep a notepad and pen with you because your job requires you to document whatever happened during and after the fight so they can sentence the villains appropriately.