𝕻𝖎𝖟𝖟𝖆

BAKUGOU murmurs a curse under his breath as hears you laugh

BAKUGOU murmurs a curse under his breath as hears you laugh. Akita's fingers wrap around Bakugou's pinkie as she smiles at him.

"Come on papa, where's your car?"

He gritted his teeth as he clenched his other fist.

"Don't call me papa."

He hissed as he ran his hand through his uneven locks of platinum hair. Bakugou glanced at Akita when he felt her fingers get looser from his pinkie.

"Okay, can I call you dad?"

He pursed his lips.

"No."

"Okay, sorry."

Akita said in an apologetic tone. She loosened her fingers, letting go of Bakugou's hand and following him as he walked to his car. She clutched onto her octopus as she followed his tall figure.

"Stay in front of me, I don't need anyone snatching you up." His tone was rough.

Akita nodded as she ran in front of him, walking and looking around the parking garage.

Bakugou sighed as he watched the little blond look curiously around herself, occasionally muttering things to her octopus.

Maybe I was too harsh on her, it's not like she had a choice.

He thought as he shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down at the cold parking garage floor.

It doesn't even matter, she'll be gone in a few months, she and that Y/N chick. He gritted his teeth as he thought of you.

She's just so punchable.

Bakugou's hand grazed over a pair of keys in his pocket. He stopped in front of his car and unlocked the car.

"Hey, brat-"

He looked around but couldn't spot Akita anywhere.

Shit, shit, shit.

He thought as he looked around the car. As he looked up he saw her still walking straight ahead. She must not have realized he stopped.

"Hey!"

He yelled at Akita, the empty garage made Bakugou's voice even louder than normal. Akita looked behind, a little scared but as her dual-colored eyes laid on Bakugou, she relaxed and ran towards him.

"Don't do that crap again, understand?"

He says, waving a finger in her face. She nervously nods as Bakugou opens the door to the back of the car.

"Get in and make sure you put your damn seat belt on. Don't need you flying out or some shit."

He murmurs the last part as he sits in the front of the car, resting his hands on the wheel. He closes his eyes, muttering something to himself. His eyes slit open as his gaze rests on his hands, littered with scars and a few specks of ash.