𝕾𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕

"WHAT are you saying Y/N?" Lucas mutters over the phone.

"We need you, in Japan, is it possible you can take some time off? Or maybe forward the job to someone else?" Bakugou looks at you with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know." You mouth to him as you keep the phone to your ear.

"I, I can try." Lucas mumbles.

"Really!"

"Don't get your hopes up, but I'll try." He says through the phone. You nod your head.

"Yeah, if you can't come, I completely understand." You say to him.

"I'll talk to you later, bye Lucas."

"Bye." He says, cutting the call.

"So?" Bakugou says; you shake your head.

"He says he'll try his best." You mumble, lifting the blanket of the bed, slipping in it.

"You know my friends can help." He says, gruffly. You look up at him, shaking your head.

"Bakugou, they probably have other things to do." He scoffs.

"That shitty nerd loves a good challenge." He mumbles.

"Who?" You say. He chuckles, rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry about it dumbass, get some rest, we have somewhere to go tomorrow." He mutters; turning off the lights and walking out of the room.

You turn your head as you watch the shadowy figure leave, closing the door behind him. You sigh, turning your body facing the window. As your eyelids feel heavy you close them, but jolt awake once you hear a loud boom sound. You immediately sit up, looking towards the window. Your hands clutch the blanket as your hand grabs your phone. The light from your phone lights up the room as you look on the weather app.

Thunder and lightning until 2am.

Shit.

You groan, throwing your phone at the foot of your bed.

You won't be falling asleep tonight.

You shriek, hearing another boom. You sigh as you get out of the bed.

This is the only way I'll be getting to sleep.

You think, taking a pillow with you. You open the door walking downstairs to the living room.

"Bakugou." You mumble, poking the sleeping man on the couch. He groans, turning his back towards you.

"God damn it asshole!" You yell, using the pillow in your hand to hit him.

"God damn it shitty woman." He mutters, snatching the pillow away from you.

"What the hell do you want?

"I want to sleep with you."

His face turns red as you realize.

"No, not like that I swear! I just wanna sleep next to you." You say defensively, throwing your hands up.

"Why?" You chuckle dryly.

"No reason." He cocks an eyebrow, looking at your tense figure.

"You're a weak ass." He mutters, lying back down on the couch.

"Please." You whine. "You can sleep on the bed for the rest of the mission, just let me sleep next to you tonight." He opens an eye, sighing.

"Fine, but if you say anything about this to anyone I will make sure you don't have a tongue."

"Damn." You mumble, trying to fit on the small couch.

You face away from him, closing your eyes; trying to fall asleep.

That was until you heard another boom sound. You yell, instinctively grabbing onto the nearest thing to you and holding it tight.

"God damn it!" Bakugou yells, as you hold on to him, your nails digging into his skin.

"How the hell are you a hero if you can't stand thunder." He mutters, stroking your hair.

"Shut up, I'm sleeping like this." You mutter, loosening your grip on him."

"Yeah, whatever." He murmured as you rested your head in the crook of his neck. He rolled his eyes, stroking your hair.

He looked down at your face. Your eyes were shut and you were knocked out almost instantly. Your mouth was slightly open, a small strand of drool dripping.

"Gross." He whispers, using his finger to clean it.

You groan, hugging Bakugou.

His eyes widen as he watches you hold him. He relaxes under your touch and closes his eyes.

Maybe, she isn't so bad.