❝𝕳𝖊𝖞, 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊.❞

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴

"ALRIGHT AKITA, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY?" You ask as you dust the sand off her dress.

"Yes! Be nice and wait for you until you come!" She says as she clutches her lunch pail.

"Yup, have fun alright!" You say as the classroom door opens.

"Okay! Bye mommy!" She yells as she waves to you.

"Hi ma'am!" Akita says to the teacher as she warmly smiles at her.

"Hi sweetie, take a seat alright." Akita nods as she runs over to a table. She pulls out her supplies as she eyes the students walking in.

"Takumi! Over here!" She says as she gestures for her friend to sit down on the empty chair next to her.

"Hi Akita!" He says as he sits down next to her, smiling.

"Hi Tamu!"

You yawn as you open the door to the house.

"Bakugou?" You mumble as you see Bakugou on his computer.

"I thought you had patrol?" You say as you walk to the dinner table, placing the keys down.

"That old man told me I should take a break from doing patrol so I can stay more focused on this mission." He murmured, not taking his eyes off of his computer.

"Shit, I'll be stuck with your annoying ass all day." You mumbled.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!"

"Nothing." You chuckle as you sit on the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"None of your business." He spat.

"Rude ass shit stain." You mumble as you also grab your computer. He curses you under his breath as he continues typing on his computer.

You look down at your computer, sending emails until you hear your phone ring.

81 X XXXX XXXX

Heeyyy Y/N

it's me

Minaaa

The corners of your lips tugged into a soft grin as you responded, quickly changing the contact name as well.

When you guys were paired up for the first time you didn't really talk much. Just stayed focused on the project assigned to the both of you. That was until you had brought up your fascination with heroes and expressed how you wanted to be one.