𝕺𝖕𝖆𝖑

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴

𝘏𝘪! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶!

YOU stay seated in a small chair in the corner of your room, as Bakugou sat on the bed, doing something on his computer

"I'm bored." You groan as you slump back in the chair.

"So." He murmurs, not looking away from his computer.

You had dropped Akita off for school and were bored as hell.

"So, you wanna do something?" You say as you rest your head at the foot of the bed. He glanced over his computer to you.

"Not with you, no."

You frown as you lightly tug on his sweatpants.

"Come on, lazy ass, I've never been in Japan before, let's go check out a few places!"

"God, fine." He mutters as he closes his laptop and throws it next to him.

You and Bakugou walk the streets of Tokyo. The sun was bright and it was a beautiful day.

"Maybe we can find a nice place to eat!" You say as you scroll on your phone, looking at restaurants.

"I know a good ramen place." He mutters.

"Really! That's great cause I'm starving." You cheer as he walks a few feet in front of you.

You both walk towards a small ramen restaurant, it looked very modern, and expensive.

"This is it, hurry up." He grumbles as you both walk inside the ramen place.

Despite it being small it was amazingly decorated.

"Table for two?" The waiter at the front says.

"Yeah." Bakugou mumbles. The waiter nods as he leads you both to a booth next to a window.

You both sit down and you look outside the window at the passerbyers.

"Here you go, someone will be out to help in a bit." Bakugou clicks his tounge in a response as he looks at the menu.