𝔄𝔨𝔦𝔱𝔞

"BAKUGOU, THIS WILL BE YOUR PARTNER, L/N Y/N

"BAKUGOU, THIS WILL BE YOUR PARTNER, L/N Y/N."

Eraserhead points to you.

"What! No way in hell am I working with someone who just called me an asshole!"

Bakugou shouts.

"Well no way in hell am I working with someone who called me a foreigner!"

You yell back at him, hitting your fists on the table.

Bakugou glares at you. He looks at your hair and your phone, tightly clutched in your palm.

"So you were that dumbass that bumped into me earlier."

He smirks as he creates tiny explosions in his palm.

"How the hell am I going to work with an idiot that can't see where the hell they're going."

You scoff.

"Woah, Bakugou, L/N calm down."

Mirko says as she lightly pulls your shoulder down back into your chair.

"Bakugou compose yourself, she came all the way from Canada to help and the last thing I want is you to scare her off."

Eraserhead says. Bakugou rolls his eyes and pulls out a chair, sitting in front of you.

"Okay everyone, before we start we need to quickly do something."

Mirko says as she quickly rummages through the file cabinet.

"Here it is!"

She hands you and Bakugou a blue slip of paper.

"Here, both of you need to sign your hero name and legal name if you guys would like to work on this mission."

You and Bakugou both sign your name and hand the paper back to her.

"Okay great, Eraserhead, you can discuss the mission while I quickly grab something from downstairs."

Mirko says as she walks to the elevator. As you see the elevator doors closing Eraserhead clears his voice.

"Before we start I'd like to thank both of you for accepting this mission. I can understand this long of a mission can be mentally taxing and I admire both of you for stepping up to the plate."

He starts.

"But as you know children in Japan have been going missing, after investigation we found that all children reported as kidnapped have some type of mind control quirk, we can only imagine what they are doing to these children."

He mutters.

You look down at your old run down sneakers.

You need to be messed up in the head to do that to innocent kids.

"We have several security recordings of when these children were last seen."

Eraserhead says.

You jerk up your head to face the projector screen.