𝖀𝖌𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

YOU pick out an orange dress from the hanger

"What do you think about this?" You murmur as you kneel down towards Akita. Her dual colored eyes examine the fabric.

"It's the wrong shade." She murmurs, holding the dress in her small hands.

"Okay, then what shade do you want?" You ask, directing her to the other dresses. Her eyes quickly glance over the dresses laid out on the shop display.

"What color is papas hero suit?" She says as she pulls on your skirt. You think for a moment.

"He has some orange and green themes, also a bit of black." Akita looks over the dresses, hoping for a new dress to pop up.

And sure enough-

"Mama! Look at that one! It's perfect!" She points as she pulls on your skirt hard, pointing towards the dress.

You glance up to where her small hands were pointing too.

It was the ugliest damn dress you had ever seen.

It was an orange off shoulder dress, with a black belt.

Something straight out of a cringe ass wattpad story you had read in 2014.

"Um, are you sure you want that one?" You ask Akita. She nods a response as she enthusiastically runs towards the dress, grabbing it and handing it to you.

"This one, it's perfect." You wanted to rip that dress to shreds, but her puppy dog eyes made you feel weak.

"I, I love it." You said, a part of you breaking as you grab the dress from her hands.

"I knew you would!" She says as she grabs your hand.

"Let's go pay." You mumble, voice cracking as Akita follows you to the register.

Bakugou sat at his computer, eyebags apparent.

After the last mission, you had told Aizawa and Mirko what happened, with the opal, and how you feared the real perpetrator was still out there.

Somewhere.

He agreed, the whole thing felt off to him, so he was trying to figure out what the hell had happened.

"Papa!" Bakugou hears Akita yell as she runs towards him, with a shopping bag in her hand. The door shuts behind you as you watch Akita run from you.

"Hey brat." He says as he looks down at the small child.

"Me and mama got a dress!" She says, holding the shopping bag out.

"Really, let me see." He says as he pulls the orange dress out of the shopping dress. He started down at the dress, glancing up at you, you flash a fake smile.