𝕻𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖌-𝖐𝖚𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

"HEY

"HEY." You mutter as you kneel down in front of Akita.

"I want you to be nice to everyone, alright?" Akita nods as she bounces up and down.

"I also need you to wait with your teacher inside until I come to pick you up." You smile as you grab her tiny hands.

"You'll have a great time!" You reassure her as she smiles at you.

"Thank you mama! I'll see you after school!" She says as she kisses your check.

She quickly fixes up her dress, smoothing out wrinkles from the blue fabric. She waves at you as you watch her walk into her classroom.

You waved back and watched as the 1st grade classroom doors close.

You sigh as you walk down the sidewalk back to the house. The path was beautiful, and the scenery was definitely something else.

You look down at your reminders list, you need to grab groceries.

That jackass had gone to the store nearby in the morning today to grab some ingredients for breakfast but that was it. Before he left he had texted you the grocery list.

Real angel from heaven isn't he.

You got into your car and left for the grocery store.

You stared down at your phone at the grocery list.

At least he organized the list.

You thought as you mentally checked off the fruits and vegetables section.

Okay, time for the frozen crap.

You think as you walk over to the frozen section, strolling your shopping cart in front of you. You walk over to the freezer to grab the food on the list when someone passes by. You look at the person and you excitedly squeal.

"Mina!? Is that you!" You say as you stop a girl with pink hair and skin, someone you know all too well.

"Y/N!" She giggles as she jumps onto and engulfs you in a hug.

"Oh my god! It's been forever!" She says as she holds your hands.

"I know right!"

You both had met once when Mina's middle school had come over from Japan to Canada for an international study. All students were paired up with people from the Japanese school and you were paired up with Mina. You guys had gotten to know each other and had actually become really great friends.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" She says as she digs her head in your neck.

"Me either! I'm so glad to see you after all this time!" She quickly takes her phone out.

"Here! Put your number in and we can hang out!"

You nod as you grab her phone and put your number in.