Dream smp descriptive

I can't take full credit on this. This writing was a group work (well actually, only me and another classmate worked on this, I wrote most of this). Big thanks to them for improving the writing!

  The hall was especially filled at this very hour. The air conditioning worked to its limits to ensure that the hall does not transform into a sizzling hot oven.

  Green and blue banners were placed at the sides of the doors of the hall that stood as high as Mount Everest, awaiting for excited children rushing inside as they squeeze among themselves. The two Minecraft characters, that everyone seemed to be overjoyed about, are standing beside the wooden doors; busy taking pictures with the children. Inside the hall, two tables along with red barriers were set up to prepare for the hoard outside squealing and chanting. Some fans were not ashamed to hold out a poster which had the words "Welcome to Sydney, Dream and George!" written with various shades of blue and green.

  Inside the hall, leather shoes rapidly tapped on the floor as whispers soft like a pillow echoed the hall. The doors swung open as the crowd rushed in like a hoard of zombies. Within a second, there was a long train of people waiting in front of two tables. Some fans were slowly passing out from the anticipation of meeting the YouTubers of their dreams. The smell of sweat made some fans nearly gag. Staff members scattered like ants as they attended to people's needs.

  Two familiar voices filled the hall, followed by exhilarated screams. Fans at the back of the line tiptoed and jumped as they struggled to see who were at the front. Fans at the front of the line continuously chanted "Dreamnotfound" as if performing a ritual.