||UNFINISHED|| Trapped

OC!Miku's backstory
"Do you really wanna know?"

"Miku, you are my sparkling, and I do wish to know more about you."

"Okay fine, dad."

~~~

I remember dropping Bumblebee off to his class. He pulls me into the tightest hug imaginable. I pull away.

"Do you want to hang out with me during break? Or do you prefer your friends?" I ask.

"I have my friends. You can hang out with Sasha," Bumblebee replies in a joyful tone. I grin lightly, unconsciously adjusting the shock collar around my neck. The group of mechs walking towards Bee's class gives an unsettling aura. Nonetheless, I chose to act oblivious.

"Remember that you're driving home on your own for the very first time. See ya after school, Bee!" I wave.

"Baii!" he waves back before disappearing into the class. I make my way towards my class. The group of mechs shoves me to the wall, causing me to blackout from a punch to the face.

When I finally opened my optics, I find myself late for the first lesson. I struggle to get out of what seems to be a locker, but it definitely does not belong to me. I remember yelling and screaming and banging the door. No one bothered to release me from my imprisonment.

A/N:
OHMYGOSH I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE, THIS THING IS LIKE 3 MONTHS OLD 💀