||INCOMPLETE|| Alternative Beginning for The 'Bot to my Spark

Sire walked into the firehouse one day. I knew something is up. "Miku, despite being unable to join Team Prime for your safety, I now have a new, risk-free mission for you," my sire, Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, spoke to me. "I'm in for anything. You know that, sire," I replied, transforming to my fox-bot mode. "I understand your determination. However, permission from the receiver of the mission must be granted by them," said sire as he put his servos behind his back.

  "You are to help the Rescue Bots adjust time their new surroundings. You are not to reveal who you are to them, until the time comes for you to do so."

  Rescue Bots? They survived that mass destruction? That's impossible! "How are the Rescue Bots still... alive?" I asked in disbelief. "Primus has his ways," said sire with a smile. I hid my fox features and followed sire to the Chief, then the Rescue Bots.

  "This is Jesse. She will be assisting all of you to adjust to your new surroundings. If there are any questions, do direct them to her," sire introduced me. I waved with a friendly smile. "This is how humans greet each other," I said. "Welcome to Earth," Chief continued.

  Back in Cybertron, I was the only fembot who went for Warrior Academy, Rescue Bots Academy and also Lobbing Academy, the only one who completed everything before the war began. Currently, I am about 23 years old, in Cybertronian terms. I am also the first 'Demon' of the fox-bot species. I possess the ability to turn a bot or a person into a fox-bot, which usually ends up with the eviction going offline within a few moments. If the transformation succeeds, I either control the fox-bot (or human-fox) it set them free. I usually go with the second choice because enslaving others is NOT my thing. Anyhow, sire advises me to hide my fox features because others would judge a book by its cover and possibly kill me.

  After sire left, I showed the bots around the firehouse without the Burns' kids seeing me in my bot form. When we rested in the bunker, the bots began talking about their new environment. I was busy with my blog when someone slid down the pole. After a few moments of silence, Everybot started talking again. I presumed that it was safe to go out but I was wrong.

  Cody Burns is there.

  "You're telling me that is Jesse?!" The young boy pointed at me. "Please don't tell anyone. Only your father knows about us," I begged. "Will keep that in mind," Cody winked.

  Cody brought us to an outdoor cinema. He wanted us to walk like "Earth robots". All of us transformed. Meanwhile, I transformed to my human form. "That's not fair," Heatwave grumbled. Cody called me out. I shrugged. "It's not like I will be showing my bot form any time soon," I said. "You got a point. Only those four will be showcased to the rest of the town," said Cody. Heatwave let out a huge groan. I smirked.

  The next day, Heatwave was training with his wooden dummy. "Heatwave, stances are off," I commented. All of the bots looked at me. I shrugged. "What?" I asked. He jumped down from his platform and put on his visors. "Martial art degrees?" He asked. "Even better, I train other bots back home," I answered firmly. Both of us are in our sparring positions, so I put on my visor and battle mask. Big mistake. I mentally facepalmed. (Let me explain this part. Only warriors have battle masks. The Rescue Bots didn't know they have Miku in their midst.)

  "Sorry, sire," I sighed when sir received my call. "Sire?!" Heatwave exclaimed. "It is the right thing to do at the right time. Your mission has now changed," sire said. "What mission?"

  "You will now help the Rescue Bots in emergencies. I have already asked Chief Burns to let the town see only your bot mode. You are allowed to reveal your fox features only to the Burns family and the Rescue Bots."

  I turned to the bots. "Ready to show ourselves to the Burns' kids?" I asked with enthusiasm.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

  "Again."

  Heatwave struck the wood again. He has lost four sparring matches against me in which I didn't move from my position. He groans. "Are you satisfied now?" He complained. "You wanted to improve yourself, didn't you?" I reminded him. He strikes the wood once more before surprising me with a punch. I dodged and threw him across the room. "Fine," he finally admitted. "C'mon, training's over," I sighed.

  We got back to the garage, just in time for an emergency. "GuysC vehicle modes. I'll ride with Heatwave," I instructed as I transformed to my human form. "Miku, you're fast," said Kade when he found me already in Heatwave. "So I can't be fast?" I smirked.

  "Fire at a local hotel. We better hurry," said Kade. He tried driving faster past the speed limit but Heatwave was resisting it. "What is wrong with you, Heatwave?" Kade whined. "Kade, we don't wanna be the victims too," Heatwave snapped. "Boys, we have an emergency. Arguments can come later," I growled.

A/N:
Not planning to finish this. I'll be posting another essay of mine probably tomorrow.