||SHIPPING|| Miku x Heatwave

Fanfic: Rescue Bots Academy

ANNIVERSARY DAY

  Files, files, and more files. This is never ending. I closed all the monitors and leaned back on my chair. "This is stupid. How does Heatwave complete all this?!"

  Knock!

  "Come in," I sighed.

  "Hey professor!" A tiny voice spoke.

  "Hot Shot! You're supposed to be in class!" I said, leaning forward slamming my servos on the table.

  "Our schedule was changed last minute by... Chase. Yeah, Professor Boulder... I mean Professor Chase!"

  My helm tilted to the left.

  "Anyways, we got an emergency but the alarm isn't working."

  "Where are the recruits?" I asked, standing up.

  "In a sim practice. I tried to stop the sim but it didn't budge! Furthermore, this emergency requires our size and strength."

  Nice excuse to leave all my work to Heats later. I transformed to a red-and-black Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 50th Edition (I am a car lover, let me have my moment-).

  My engine roars echoed around the academy. I skid at every turn, my tired squeaking on the polished floor. I was driving in the speed of light.

  I transformed to stop my tracks. "Guys?" I called it in the dark Hero Hall. The sim was not running. None of the recruits or the senior Rescue Bots are here. Before I could activate my scanners, the lights turned on.

  "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MIKU AND HEATWAVE!"

  Oh, that.

  "I was so busy I even forgot about our anniversary," I scratched the back of my helm, blushing in light blue.

  "Just by seeing you I could recall how everything happened on this day — 15 years ago," Heatwave reminded, walking towards me.

  "It's been 15 years? That long?" I asked, my optics sparkling.

  "I suppose so," he chuckled.

  The rest of the day continued with celebration.