Backstory of Miku

A/N:
Something I felt like writing out. It's not connected to any of my stories, but connected to an rp with two adorable friends. (I don't do rps with other people, sorry!)

  "Don't hurt her... please..."

  SLAP!

  "I said, don't hurt her."

  "Miku, your optics...!"

  "Oh no, frag no..."

A few hours ago...

  I drove at the very back of the line in a rather empty street. Sasha, my best (and only) friend, drove beside me, bumping into me jokingly to try and make me laugh. 

  "Bop!" I exclaimed, bumping into her gently.

  She laughed. "Stop it."

  "You were the one who brought this to yourself," I giggled.

  "Warriors, we're here!" our teacher exclaimed.

  We transformed. Today was 'Kindness Day' in the Warrior Academy, the head of the school wanted to promote kindness ever since I was asked to wear a blindfold and a shock collar around my neck. They thought perhaps a visit to the Rescue Bots Academy could help make students be more kind towards each other.

  I doubt that would work. There were very limited spaces. Only 10 out of thousands of students could attend the visit. Besides, no one volunteered (apart from Sasha and I). The three bullies were then pulled into this visit. They came just to bully me, it always happens.

  "Hey demon, why don't you show us some kindness and open the door for us?" one jerk laughed.

  I growled. The collar shocked me.

  "What did she do to you?!" Sasha yelled as she rushed to my side.

  "It's okay, Sasha. I'm fine," I assured her, slowly standing up straight.

  "Tough vixen," the other spat, "but not tough enough for this!" He grabbed my neck and threw me into the academy.

  "Pipe down, warriors," the teacher warned.

  I growled. The collar shocked me again. 

  "Should ask her to pipe down, she was growling at me," the leader, Dexter, told the teacher with an innocent tone.

"Miku," the teacher glared at me.

  I stood up. 

  "Apologise," he instructed.

  "Sorry guys," I said sarcastically, rolling my optics behind my blindfold.

  Yes, I can actually see as clear as day through the blindfold. Mother made it for me.

  "Good, now let's get going," the teacher smiled.

  Sasha held my servo tightly as we walked into the corridors. I looked around as bots stared at me. Some were whispering rumours about me. 

  "I think this is the vixen that caused the mech who lived at the end of Cyber Street to die," one whispered. 

  My ear twitched a little, scaring all the students. Some were running away. 

  "It's okay, Miku. I'm here," Sasha assured me, smiling.

  I smiled back. 

  "Let's head over to the police-bot class. The first guideline given by the principal was to learn some police protocols," the teacher explained.