Chapter Sixteen

Just a quick warning! There are some sexual scenes in this chapter not bad but just want to warn you all :)

I know I said this chapter would be done in two parts but it will have to be in three. So I will hopefully get another chapter uploaded if not tomorrow Tuesday, as I will be back to my usual hectic life tomorrow lol ;)

Please keep  the amazing votes and comments coming in as they just give me so much motovation to upload quicker for you all :)

One last thing and then i will shut up and let you read lol Please if you haven't voted for I fake that smile watty awards finalist yet please do ;) If you haven't got the link don't worry as I posted it on the last chapter ;)

All my love and apprication Mel x

Chapter Sixteen

 He slid his slimy body up against mine until he had my head locked tightly between his knees. His much-excited hardened member was just millimetres from my mouth. Terrified by knowing what he was going to do to me I vomited in my mouth. Too scared to open my mouth I had to swallow back.  Breathing through my nose his awful stench hit me like a bullet making my mouth open as I heaved. “Hmm I think I like this position, it’s a damn shame that we haven’t time for some four play. “He said while laughing his dirty creepy laugh. Crying hysterically I froze as he leaned down so his eyes locked with mine. Terrified thinking of what he was going to do next I wanted to close my eyes. but I couldn’t, because  as much as I didn’t want to see his ugly disgusting face not been able to see him was more terrorising then actually seeing him.

 He began licking my face like the dog he is. My whole body shivered in fear and disgust. He bit hard down on my lip making my mouth open as I yelped. Before I could do anything to stop him he thrusted his tongue into my mouth and kissed me as if he was going to eat me. I tried to bite down on his tongue but it was as if my body was responding to him. But hell, my brain wasn’t! I tried shaking my head but he still had his knees either side holding me in a headlock. Lifting my knees up I tried kicking and pushing him off. However, as I pushed up my bottom half I felt hands roughly taking hold of my ankles. Screaming out as loud as I could, proved useless. As  everyone was other wise fighting or being torn to shreds. I couldn’t even see who was pinning my ankles down as his big body kneeling down on top of me blocked my view. Feeling what I thought was his fingers sliding down my face I closed my eyes but as it reached my mouth, I knew better than it being his fingers. Completely terrified my body froze he began slapping it around my face. His deep continuous moans were the only thing I could hear making me cry harder as I couldn’t do anything. I tried to focus on my elements but my mind was all over the place. I felt a hand slid up and down my inner thigh I knew that the man holding my legs was pleasuring himself as he stroke me as I could hear him grunting and panting over the evil ones moans. I tried fighting them off but it was useless they were both to strong for me. “GODESS PLEASE HELP ME” I screamed out as loud as I could. The whole room became silent. “Oh Jasmine it’s to late now baby you’re mine.” He said as he filled my mouth with his hardened member, stopping me from screaming out.  I bit down on his hardened member and although it disgusted me at was I was doing  it, it was the only thing I could think of.  Hearing the amount of pain, I caused him through his scream I continued to bite down on it as hard as I could. His knees tightened against my face as he tried to get me to let go. Whomever it was that was holding my ankles down was now pulling my hair. He was pulling  so hard that he was dragging me across the floor. Even though it felt as if my hair was being ripped out of my head, I kept my teeth clenched as tight as I could. The metallic taste of his blood trickled down my throat making me heave repeatedly. Not been able to keep my teeth clenched through my heaving he managed to break free. Catching the sight of Richard and Chase coming towards me as well as some of the others gave me a second lease of life knowing we still had a chance.

Keeping my eyes on Richard I didn’t see the evil one changed into his wolf until it was to late. He dug and scratched his claws in me, feeling my flesh rip as he continued to lash out on me, I just lay there, as my body was too exhausted to do anything.  Richard and Chase tackled him to the floor, everything was happening so fast around me that I didn’t realise how bad my injures were until I went to get up. I could feel the hot liquid of my blood run down my now half-naked body.

 Closing my eyes, I prayed for the spirits to come to me. Within seconds, I could feel the presence of the spirits entering my body. Feeling their strength gave me hope. “Spirits please guide me. Help me to help my people. Give me the courage and strength to fight of the evil ones. Please.” I pleaded desperately as our lives depended on them so much right now. “Jasmine, you are the spirits you are the powerful chosen one it is you and only you that can help. Believe in yourself child and the spirits and yourself will become united but you must believe child you must believe in yourself.” At first, her words angered me because I couldn’t even focus, know mind believe in myself. However, feeling the cool calmness as well as strength that had built up within me had me thinking allot clearer, she was right. I had to believe in myself if not for me then for all of our werewolves.

Forgetting everything and everyone around me, I began to except the full powers of the spirits. My body began to float as I glowed a whiteness so pure and bright that everyone fell to their knees. The evil ones screamed out a terrorising scream before vanishing into thin air.

 Feeling the adrenalin pulse through my veins as the  power, strength and courage flowed through me I closed my eyes as I focused only on the evil one. Hoping it would bring me to him. I watched amazed as my soul left my body. Looking down at my limp body didn’t scare me as I thought it would. If anything it gave me bigger adrenaline rush.  Taking one last look at my outer body, I thought back to the dark dingy place of where all of my nightmares took place. Picturing the darkness as well as the dead trees that scattered the open clearing, I then imagined his face as well as the black crows that always circled him. Feeling my body drifting through the air so fast I opened my eyes. Everything was just a blur as the speed and the brightness blinded me. Like a flick of a switch, the blinding light turned into complete darkness as I entered into what I recognised as the evil ones land.

Well know mate yet :( do you think she is going to make it on her own or is the evil one going to finally get what he wanted? Or will her mate make it through and save her ?

So many unanswered questions but don't worry all will be revealed in the next chapter :)

Just got to say dont you all wish that Chase was her mate life would have been so easy then. Has any one got a clue who her mate is yet?? I have dropped a few hints here and there lol