Chapter Three

Desperately Seeking My Mate

Chapter Three

Although Tara had turned sixteen, a couple of months ago, Tara had yet to find her mate. Well that was up until now, that is.  The boy approached our table, scooping Tara up in his tracks before carrying her out of the restaurant. Tara never said a word as she left, but by the big smile on her face, I knew she was going to be fine.

 The other boys were now staring between Tammy and me.  It made me feel as if I was a piece of meat up on offer by the way they were staring at us. “Hmm can we leave now Tammy?” I asked feeling really uncomfortable. As if she was feeling the exact same way she stood up. “Yeah come on.” She replied nervously. Before she nearly ran out of the restaurant with me, close on her tracks.

Later that evening we had to attend a pack meeting and I wasn’t looking forward to it to say the least. As usually, the Alpha would be introducing his child’s mate to the rest of the pack. However, tonight he wouldn’t be, as I hadn’t found my mate, who I have to admit, hurts. Don’t get me wrong I was happy for Tara but god I wished it was me that had found my mate. As Tammy and Tara always went on saying how they didn’t want to meet their mates until they had finished college, where me on the other hand, my sixteenth birthday couldn’t come soon enough for me to find my mate. 

Just as I finished dressing for the pack meeting Tammy waltzed into my bedroom with a dreamy expression clear across her face. “Hmm earth to Tammy.” I said whilst laughing. She shook her head slightly before she looked at me, giving a sheepish grin. “Your father has invited the surrounding packs unmated werewolves to the meeting tonight. Oh my god Jasmine this is so exciting.” She squealed just before she zone out again. Probably hoping that tonight, she would find her mate. Linking my arm in with hers, I began to lead her down the stairs. As one thing I have learned about Tammy over the years is when she zones out, she zones out. I thought to myself.

Reaching the end of the stairs, I spotted my mum and dad looking at me with sad and concerned expressions. I knew they knew how much I wanted to find my mate and with them being at such a high ranking, I knew they could smell that I hadn’t mated. Putting a brave face on, I gave them both a smile as I tried reassuring them that I was all right. Even though I wasn’t I didn’t want them to know that. As my mum was a natural born worrier anyway. Let alone my over protective dad, “You will find you’re mate tonight darling. I know you will.” My dad said as we all headed out of the house and towards the clearing. Although my dad’s words helped, It didn’t stop the bad feeling I had in the pit of my stomach though. As nobody knew this but for weeks now, I have been having nightmares about finding my mate. And let me tell you, they were far from my fairytale images that I was hoping for. More like some thing out of a horror movie.  he forced him self on me, taking my virginity as well as completing the mating, without even asking for my permission. If you think that was bad enough that was only the beginning of the nightmare. I couldn’t even start to tell you the rest, as I don’t want to live through that pain it again. The only thing I will say though is that I hope my nightmare never comes true!

The meeting went as planned and thankfully; no one made an issue out of me not finding my mate. However, all the mateless boys were sniffing around as they were on heat, whilst most of the girls were just enjoying the opportunity of finding their mate. Nevertheless, the girls who just love to spread themselves around had more than their fair share. As they all went deeper into the woods relieving the frisky mateless males in anyway they desired. Although I was disgusted in the way they threw themselves at them, half of me wanted to experience the lovemaking. However, as quick as that thought came into my head I shoved it back out. As there was no way in hell, I was going to willingly give up my virginity, just so I could feel what its like.

By the end of the night, I was feeling totally exhausted both mentally and physically. Today had not gone as I had dreamed of or even hoped for. However, I wasn't going to let that get me down. As I knew there had to be someone out there for me. The only thing now was, where the hell do I start looking to try to find him. I asked myself.

I hope you're all enjoying :)

Please vote comment fan. And please tell me what you all think of this story so far :)

Much <3 and appreication to all my readers and fans Mel x