Chapter Forty-three

First off, I would like to say a massive thank you, for being so patient with me. I know I have kept you waiting for ages but I just hope that you will enjoy this chapter enough to forgive me :)

Also there is only one last Chapter to this story now :( but don't be sad because as most of you know I have already started another werewolf story :)

It's called  don’t judge me (just because I haven't changed) It's not really like my other stories but hopefully you will enjoy!

Loves you all so much big hugs Mel x

Chapter forty-three

RECAP INCLUDED

Grabbing hold of Caleb’s hand, I literally dragged him along beside me to the Alpha’s office. This was it; I was going to take my rightful place that the gods had planned for me to do. I am going to be the person, that I've been placed on this earth to be. Me Jasmine Stakes is going to love and protect all our kind and I’m sure as hell that I’m going to make our world a better and more peaceful place for us to live.

With my hand hoovering over the door handle, I spun around to face Caleb. “Caleb are you willing to become king of our kind along side me as your queen?” I asked through our link so no one else could hear us.

Although I felt as strong as an ox right now, I had never felt so nervous waiting for his answer. I loved Caleb more than anything in this world. Nevertheless, I also knew that if he refuses to be my king, then I would be forced to reject him, and believe me. Right now, just the thought of him rejecting me had not only my heart breaking but also my entire insides.

Chapter forty-three

Waiting for his reply was the worse thing ever. Keeping my eyes locked with his, I could see he was strongly thinking about it, but worried me the most, was the uncertainty that he was feeling. “Caleb?” I prodded him, as I really couldn’t take this right now. I needed an answer and I needed one now!  “Hey baby girl, don’t cry,” he said as he wiped away my tears, that in all honesty, I didn’t even know was there.

 “I will be whatever you want me to be. However, I will only become king along side you, if that is really, what you want, and not what you think you have to do. Jasmine, I love you baby more than anything in the whole world, but you need to be sure this is what you want. If this is meant to be our path, then so be it. Nothing will ever stop me from being with you again, EVER!” as soon as those words left his mouth, I crashed my lips against his. I kissed him with every once of love I had for him. Caleb had agreed! In addition, for that, I knew that no one or nothing would ever be able to stop us being together.

 Breaking from the kiss, both of us were panting heavily. Looking straight into his eyes the love I felt was amazing.” I love you so much Caleb”. I told him honestly. “Come on sweetheart, let’s get this over with so we can go back to our bedroom to show each other how much love we have.” He said winking making me laugh my head off.

As we entered the room, I looked over at my father. The stern look he gave me had me wanting to run, but there was no way I was backing down now. Caleb gave my hand a gentle squeeze before wrapping an arm around my waist.

Stepping up in front of his father’s desk, I could feel everyone’s eyes on us. It was that tense in here, that other werewolves probably could  feel it from miles away. I couldn’t help but feel proud of Caleb right this minute, as he looked every bit of a king. He turned towards his father and mine, “Alpha’s” and gave them a nod.

He  then turned around to face the rest of the room. “Ladies and gent’s.” he nodded before looking down at me before he spoke through our link. The floors all yours now, my lady!” I couldn’t help the giggle that escaped my lips. God this sexy mate of mine always knows how to  ease the tension and make me laugh.” I thought to myself.

I could feel my dads temper building from across the room as I giggled. “Hello and welcome to you all. I just want to inform you all that as from now Caleb and I will be taking our rightful places as king and queen. I know this might come as a shock to some of you, but this is our fate from the gods. The gods whom are always there, for all our kind. The gods, who tries their best to protect us to look after us, and to help guide us the best they can.

As most of you are aware, the last queen sadly passed away last year and in her passing many of our kind has turned rogue. The goddess has helped so much to protect me, over the last few weeks, especially, with the evil one. If it weren’t for the goddess’s protection, we would all be more than likely dead by now.

The goddesses and I have already spoken. In addition, with her permission , Caleb and I will be handing The Red-moon pack over to the next in-line Alpha. Which as you all know will be Chase and his mate.” Everyone in the room cheered and clapped at this news.

  My eyes locked with Chase’s. The proud smile he wore showed how pleased his was with this news. He smiled at me then Lent down placing a kiss on his mate’s forehead.

She was stunning and suited him perfectly. Seeing them both together made me happy! All of the jealously I thought I held, vanished. He was happy and loved and that is all I wanted for him. I turned to face Caleb and kissed him hard knowing that everyone was happy, well that was what I thought until my dad’s voice boomed across the room. “I object!” the entire room fell silent.

Not willing to take any crap, I turned around to face him head on. “Oh do you, and what is it exactly that you object too?” Is it that I am now higher ranking then you? Or is it because you are no longer the most power-fullest pack?” I asked sarcastically.

 I could feel everyone’s eyes on us but I really didn’t care. For the life of me, I couldn’t work out what was wrong with my dad. He had always showed me so much love. However, this man standing right in front of me was acting just like the evil one himself. His eyes bored straight through me, before he turned around and stormed out. Every-ones eyes were on the door.” What the hell?"  I wanted to go after him and give him a piece of my mind. However, deep down inside I knew that was exactly what he wanted me to do, so I just stayed put.

Caleb wrapped his arm tighter around my waist and the spoke out to both packs. "We will finish this meeting off later. Now go on out and celebrate your new Alpha, and Alpha female." The awkward silence that  had once taken over  the room had completely vanished, leaving only happeniness and love for everyone. Well I suppose that is accept  my dad that is!

Wow, you go Jasmine ha ha

What did you think  of her dad acting like a spoilt little child?

Aw and poor Chase, I hope your all happy for him :)

About time Caleb stood up and done the rightful thing! I must admit though as much as I hated Caleb in the begging, I really like him now lol

Well I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote comment fan

Mel x