Chapter Twenty~five

URGENT!  Please take a few moments to read the message at the end of this chapter Thank you ;)

Chapter Twenty~five  

I could feel my body floating as I was held by whom I knew was the evil one. Struggling I tried opening my heavy eyes. After what felt like forever, I finally managed to open them. However, as I did, I had wished I hadn’t.

My eyes had locked instantly with the evil ones cold hard ones. I tried to fight him off but it was know use. I was too exhausted after using all my energy on saving Paul. Taking a glance down, I could see Chase Richard and Paul standing over my lifeless body lying on the ground below me. I felt so confused even delusional as I couldn’t make out if this was really happening to me or was this just another one of my awful nightmares. “Oh it’s real precious one. Did you think I had given up?” he said in that same cold evil voice that always sent shivers down my spine. “You are nothing, I despise you.” I spat out with so much venom that I hoped he would back off.  Instead of what I was, hoping for he just laughed. “Oh you still haven’t worked me out have you pretty one.” he stated still laughing. Even his laughs sounded so wrong that it made me shudder.

With his, face so close to mine and the light of the room reflecting off  of it. it was the first time that I could see his face clearly.  He had jet-black hair, though I didn’t know whether it was just because it was so dirty and greasy that it seemed so dark. It hung down below his shoulders. His face looked as if he had washed it in coal, but the thing that scared me the most was his eyes. They were jet black but they had a bright red rim, which I noticed glowed as he pulled me closer towards his body. 

 Numbness engulfed me as I felt my body floating deeper and deeper into the blackness.

 I wasn’t scared any more as with Caleb rejecting me only moments ago I decided to just give up. I had, had enough. I couldn’t fight him on my own anymore.  I didn’t have the strength or the heart as my heart was shattered beyond repair. With my body feeling, so cold and lifeless I couldn’t fight him off even if I tried.

 My brain went into overdrive as I kept asking myself if I had pleaded Caleb enough. Alternatively, if I had done something to make him hate me as much as he did. Was I so ugly that I disgusted him. My mind kept going over and over, on what I should’ve or could’ve done to make him love me. “You know it is because you were not meant to be with him don’t you? Karma has sent you to me! We are meant to be together Jasmine and the sooner you accept that the better and easier it will be for you.” as his voice cut me off from my mental ranting, his eyes glowed a bright red, leaving no black to be seen at all. My body shuddered at the thought of being his. Just hearing them words made me rethink about giving up.

Putting a block up in my head as Paul  had thought me,  I tried to come up with a plan. As soon as my feet touch the solid ground I knew there was, only one-way I was going  win this and that was with the help of all the elements and the goddess.  I had to believe in myself and right now that was one thing I wasn’t sure I could do, as I was so petrified.

Trying to stand on my trembling legs, I watched as his men surrounded us. Hearing the cheers and excitement in their voices had me fearing not only for my virginity but for my life as well. There was so many of them, loads more than the last time. As I took a closer look, I noticed naked women laid out in a line. My heart broke as I watched men play with them before pleasuring themselves. It wasn’t lovemaking or even sex this was pure torture. Tearing my eyes away, I couldn’t bare to see them anymore. By seeing what they were doing to them made me think of what they were going to do to me.