Chapter Twenty~seven

Before you all start reading I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you, for voting commenting and fanning!!!

 I really appreciate you all!  Mel xxxxxxxx

As soon as  I get 60 votes or  40 comments I will upload ;) lol

WARNING!!!! SOME BAD LANGUAGE AND SOME MILD SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

LOL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Chapter Twenty~seven

Caleb’s Pov

Kissing Jasmine’s limp body on the cheek it was as if my entire body exploded. My lips tingled giving me a pleasure that I had never experienced in my entire life. The need for her increased at such an alarming rate that it scared me. Just that one mire kiss has made me want her more than ever. She had to be mine, she just has too.

Not been able to resist I kissed her again only this time on her perfect plump lips. The kiss made me feel things; it was as if I could feel exactly what she was feeling. My whole insides turned as I felt her fear. She was so frightened. At first, I thought I was cracking up. Then I could hear her cries. Anxious as hell I began to cry by the fear and heartache I could feel coming off of her. The frustration and the not knowing where she was, was driving me insane. She needed me; damn I could even hear her petrified voice pleading with me to help her. Petrified for her life I began shouting, “Paul she’s talking to me I can hear her. Damn granddad it is killing me. For crying out loud will you all stop talking and tell me what I have to do.” Even my voice was breaking as I cried. The whole room fell silent. Raising my head my eyes shot straight towards my granddad. He had a massive smile on his face, which only seemed angered me more.

Fuck I was here crying, Jasmine was about to be raped and he is there fucking smiling at me. ”What the fuck are you smiling about.” I shouted out in pure temper. I was never one to shout at anyone but hell they were pushing me overboard with all their useless chitchat. “CALEB.” He shouted sternly. However, I didn’t give a shit because right now I am more concerned for Jasmine then any of these feckers. I thought to myself.

“Ok, first off do not ever swear at me again or any other elder in that matter. Do you hear me?” I went to cut him off but he just placed his hand over my mouth preventing me from saying another word. “Now, the reason I am smiling is because with you and Jasmine not mated yet I didn’t think it would be possible for you two to mind link. However, it looks like I was wrong. Which means everything will be so much easier now that we have some sort of communication with her.” He stated calmly. “Oh” I stuttered. As I, thought over what he had said. “That means she can tell us where she is?” I asked aloud to no one in particular. “Yes boy we can. so stop chitchatting as you call it and ask her?” he said beaming me a confident smile.

Placing my hands on either side of her face, I leaned down; pressing my lips against hers,as I tried to ask her where she was. A strong feeling of pure intense pain between her legs fucked my head up so bad that I couldn’t ask, I felt numb. I knew what was happening and I couldn’t take it. “NO! NO! JASMINE PLEASE FIGHT BABY DON’T LET HIM DO THIS TO YOU! FUCK, TO US! I KNOW I DON’T DESERVE YOU BABY. BUT I LOVE YOU. PLEASE USE YOUR ELEMENTS PLEASE JASMINE! Please!” I screamed out in between my heart wrenching sobs. I felt a hand squeezing my shoulder.”  Granddad he’s got her. Granddad please stop him please. I can’t stand her in this pain granddad it’s killing me. She is in so much pain he is mating her granddad please, please do something stop him.” I pleaded as I cried hysterically.