Chapter forty-four

Chapter forty-four

It’s been nearly four months now, since the night Caleb and I became Royalty. We moved out from both our parents pack lands to a land far away in the middle of know where.  It’s like paradise. Our new home is where all the previous royalty lived. The history in this place is unreal.

I had visions of Caleb and I moving into an old castle, that needed a hell of allot of work done. However, it was totally the opposite.  Our new home was a nearly built mansion. It was so big you would think it was a hotel. It was painted all white with black sills and door. The driveway was at least two miles long, which was enclosed by black metal fencing and gates. It’s like fort knocks but god I have to admit I do feel safer here.

Caleb and I love it here, Caleb always jokes about our Twenty-eight bedrooms. He says that’s a bedroom each for our twenty-eight pups. Can you believe it! I think he only says it so we can make love more. ha ha

There are also houses surrounding the outskirt of our land that belongs to the royal guardians and their families. Which I have to say are all lovely. I also took my friends with me as well as their mates.

Life as a whole has been amazing! Although nothing bad has happened, I can’t stop thinking about my parents. Know one has seen, or even heard from my parents. That is including my dad’s own pack. I  have positioned my dad’s beta, as a temporary Alpha for now, just until I can sort something more permanent  out.

I do miss my parents. Nevertheless, I don’t know what the hell  happened to them. Well my dad that is, as my mum was her same old loving self. She just had to follow her mate.

Although, I can’t help feeling they are staying away for a reason, and not a good reason at that. I’ve asked the goddess a number of times, where my parents are. However, she just changes the subject. I have even lost my temper with her, but that only made it worse! As  every time I loose it on her, she just  disappears on me!  Then to make it worse, she stays away for days on end. So now I just keep my mouth shut and hope that they are safe and well and not dead somewhere. Or worse still planning something. That's the awful feeling I have.

Caleb came up behind me wrapping his arms around my swollen stomach. Yes, that right I’m pregnant, just four weeks, so we still have time to settle in before our pups are here.

 I know we said we were going to wait. Nevertheless, the night of our ceremony when we were crowned king and queen, we got a little over excited, and I became pregnant.

I  will never forget  the look on Caleb’s face the following morning.  He looked so happy, but scared shitless at the same time. He knew, right away I was pregnant. He said he knew by the change in my scent. Amazing isn’t it! “ I love you Caleb.” “Love you too princess or should I say my queen.” I couldn’t help but giggle. This man always put a smile on my face and I loved him more than life itself. He was my one true mate. The one I couldn’t bare to be without, Caleb was mine and I was his forever!

“Come on we need to leave now so we can arrive at Chase’s before nightfall.” God I was so far away in my own thoughts that I had totally forgot Chase was getting married tomorrow. “Ok just give me a few minutes to pack. I’ll meet you out in the car. Kissing the top of my head, he went to walk off, but with my hormones rising, I jumped up on him circling my legs around his waist. “OH god you smell so good. Hmm” his deep husky voice sent shivers through my entire body. “OH take me Caleb, please!” I begged as I felt his excitement up against me. Thankfully, I didn’t have to ask twice. We were in our bedroom before I even realised. Caleb could always satisfy me. Since I’ve been pregnant,  I seem to be needing allot more and right now was no different. It took five rounds of hard-core sex to satisfy me before we stopped. Caleb never seemed to mind thank god! But then again his hormones seemed to have heightened as well.

Driving into our old packs land, we couldn’t believe how much it had changed.  “Wow” I said. Chase had extended the packs house and had built a few more houses. “WOW, is right. God, he’s been busy.” I heard Caleb mumble.

Pulling up outside of  the pack house, Chase and his mate came running out. Caleb was already out of the car giving his brother a man hug.  The entire pack was all standing there with pure excitement in their eyes.

 The welcoming we got, was truly amazing. Everybody bowed down, as we got out of the car. I have to say that was one thing I wasn’t used to yet and to be totally honest, I don’t think I ever will.

“Hello everyone, it’s a pleasure to be here.  Thank you all for showing us respect, but for the next three days please treat us as one of your own.” As the words left my mouth, I could see the shock in some of the elders faces. Where the younger ones just all came running over to me laughing and hugging me. I loved it when the families approached me as if I was one of them. I may be royalty, but I’m still me! Me as in, the sixteen, well nearly seventeen-year-old girl. 

Later that night when everyone had left Chase called Caleb into his office. I could tell Chase was hiding something from me, and I had a bad feeling that I knew exactly what it was.

"My DAD!"

As much I wanted to follow them I didn’t. I knew I would find out later but for now, I was going to catch up with Crystal (Chase’s mate). 

please tell me what you think?

Do you think there is a problem? or do you think  that  it's just Jasmine over reacting?

Oh and Jasmine's PREGNANT!!   YEE HA LOL

I was going to finish up with this chapter, but  I just couldn't'. It just didn't feel right to end it here :)

So we are going to have another chapter  all :D

Please vote comment fan

Much love and appreciation Mel x