Chapter Nineteen

WOW Got to say you are all AMAZING!!!!!

The amount of votes and comments and even new fans had me crying! However, happy tears lol :) I feel so honoured to have all of you reading my work and you’re support that I want you to know that from the bottom of my heart I love you all!!

Omg nearly forgot lol pic of Caleb and Chase at the side lol

All my <3 and appreciation Mel x

Happy reading :D

Chapter Nineteen

Chase’s POV

I couldn’t believe my brother was rejecting Jasmine. Although I knew, she could never be mine, that didn’t stop me from whishing that she was my mate. If I had known before he left that night after the pack meeting that she was his mate, I wouldn’t have left him leave. But hey, that’s my brother for you.

Even though we are identical twins, we are nothing-alike personality wise. As he is the most selfish self-centred person, I have ever met. I know this sounds mean but sometimes I wished I didn’t have a twin. Don’t get me wrong I love him but he just needs to grow up and except who and what he is.

He used to always tell me that when he grows up that he was going to marry a human girl and leave pack life forever. But stupid me never took him seriously, well that was up until he graduated that is.

Flash Back

As Caleb was first born, he was to be the next in line Alpha. However, Caleb never wanted that, hell he even refuses to change into his wolf form. He hated the fact that we were different as he wanted to be human. He even made excuses when it came to him learning every thing about becoming an Alpha. But me being the mug I always am, stood in pretending I was him. I never used to mind though because to be honest I loved it.

   The day he graduated, he had told our parents he was leaving. well to cut a long story short it ended up being very messy and him storming out. From the minute he left, his title as next inline Alpha was handed down to me. Thankfully, the pack accepted me straight away, which I have to say I was nervous as hell about.

 As we were identical twins, it made things a little easier. I didn’t want the position at first. However, to keep everything under raps for my dad’s sake I accepted.

My parents were broken hearted and although it was hard for me at first I stuck with it.  The night that Jasmine arrived, Caleb also came home telling us that he was getting married and his girlfriend was pregnant with his child. This didn’t come as a shock to me as I knew this was his plan all along. Our parents on the other hand were completely traumatised by the news. As now, the next inline Alpha was going to be half-human.

End of flash back