Chocolate ♡

I sit on the floor of my bedroom, softly humming to myself as I put the stuffing back into my teddy bear. I just finished washing him and just took him out of the dryer, that's why I'm filling him back up with his stuffing. Had to take the stuffing out, didn't want my teddy bear to look deformed now do we.

 Had to take the stuffing out, didn't want my teddy bear to look deformed now do we

(That's what we don't want the precious baby to look like. TT)

After I finish stuffing my bear back up I kiss the top of its head and smile as it's as soft as the first day I got him, and yes it's a him. I named him 'Taehyung' cause I find the name cute, but call him 'Tae' for short.

After I kiss his head I get up and go to my desk and grab a clear bottle. I spray Taehyung all around and smile as he smells like chocolate again. That was the most interesting thing about Taehyung, the fact that he smelled like chocolate and had a spray that made him continue to smell like chocolate so it'd never go away!
I smile and put the bottle away then go to my bed and plop down, getting under the blanket, hugging Tae while having my face buried on his head as I start dozing off with the soft, sweet smell of chocolate filling my nose.