My bubble ♡

Side note before getting into the story -

I didn't realize that I already had Y/N get some groceries then once Tae was asleep she went to get more. It completely flew over my head of what I had written before. Anyways, let's pretend that the first time she didn't get that many groceries. Just got some small things here and there but the second time she got everything they'd need. Okay? Okay! Glad we had this talk.

~Back to the story~

🧸🤎🧸🤎🧸🤎🧸🤎🧸🤎🧸🤎🧸🤎🧸🤎

Getting into bed, Tae comes out of the bathroom rubbing his eyes, his cheeks puffed out. He walks towards the bed and plops down, getting cozy under the blanket and wrapping himself around me.

"Tae, you've been sleeping almost all day, how are you still tired?"

Shrugging then letting out a yawn, he lays his head on my chest and hums, dozing off during his sentence.

"I dunno.. but ima sleep now. Goodnight Y/N.."

Softly humming, I gently run my fingers through his hair and place a kiss on his head.

"Goodnight Taehyung."

~Time skip, Morning~

Waking up to something smelling good, I sit up on the bed, strange. I'm usually having to put up a fight when trying to sit up from sleeping.

Looking next to me on the bed I see it empty, insinuating that's, Taehyung's the one making the house smell good with whatever he's making.

Getting out of bed, I go towards the kitchen and stop in the doorway, staring at Taehyung's bare back as he cooks.

I make my way towards him and snake my arms around his waist, back hugging him like he always likes to do to me. Laying my head on his back sideways, pressing my cheek to his back I softly hum and close my eyes as I feel how warm he is.

Taehyung's POV

Slightly flinching when I feel something go around my waist I look down and see her arms around me, making me feel better. Staying quiet, I let her stay there as I continue cooking.

I woke up this morning to Y/N somehow laying on top of me with her head laying on my chest. It was a struggle to get her off so I can get out of bed, I didn't wanna wake her up and ruin her beauty sleep so I had left her there for a couple minutes as I throughly of a plan of how to get her off of me without waking her.

I had decided on just carefully and slowly lifting her up and placing her down on my spot on the bed where it was the warmest after I had lifted myself from the bed. I placed her down and covered her with the blanket.

I stared at her for a couple seconds then looked towards the nightstand where her phone was and grabbed it. I placed it in front of her sleeping face so I'd unlock and then left the room, her phone in hand.

And that's where I am now, cooking with the recipe on her phone on the counter. But with her now on my back, back hugging ME.

Thinking about it now made me lose my mind, I started blushing as I realizing what she was doing. And we were having skin on skin contact so it just made me more flustered. I glance down to her hands that were placed on my stomach, I start feeling a little self conscious as I stare down at my baby tummy as people call it.