Early ♡

After I get to work I park my car and go inside. I walk inside and walk straight to the back of the restaurant. Once I'm in the back I put my stuff into my locker and then grab my apron off it's hook in my locker. My coworker/friend comes toward me and taps me on the shoulder making me turn around and look up at him while I tie a bow with the strings of my apron.

I smile up at him and he smiles back. "Good morning, princess!" He says in his sweet voice making me chuckle at his cheeky attitude early in the morning. "Good morning, Joon." He smiles, showing off his dimple that makes me me just wanna squeeze him.

"It's a slow morning, there's no need to go in yet, you can go hang out in the lounge and I'll call you once we start getting people flooding in." I smile and give him a thumbs up. "Alright, you know where to find me then!"

He nods and then walks off to the front of the restaurant, leaving me alone in the back as I grab my wallet from my bag and then close and lock my locker. I go to the lounge and sit at the table quietly while I play on my phone for a bit to pass some times.

I glance at the time on my phone and huff as I see it's still early until people start coming into the restaurant. I leave my phone on the table and go towards the vending machines. I buy a 'cinnamon roll', a bag of 'M&M's and then buy a 'Coke'. I know, I know, weird combo, but nobody said I was eating it all together, don't assume.

I walk back to the table and open the packet of 'M&M's and eat some quietly while watching some YouTube. After about an hour Namjoon knocks on the door and then opens it only to see my head laid on the table as I'm passed out. He smiles and comes into the room and gently shakes my shoulder.

I shoot my head up and softly hum as I look up at him and rub my eyes as I let out a sigh. He chuckles at my startled state and closes the packet of 'M&M's for me. "People are starting to come in, come on let's get to work". I huff and nod, I stretch and grab my stuff off the table, I put my phone into my jeans front pocket then grab my snacks and wallet, I walk out of the lounge and go towards my locker.

Namjoon follows behind me while holding my 'M&M's sneaking one here and there while I just roll my eyes listening to the wrapper as he grabs some. I open my locker and put my snacks and wallet into my bag, I glance back at Joon and see him wipe his mouth with his sleeve. I chuckle and shake my head. "Joon just have em." He let out a chuckle and scratches the back of his neck. "Sorry sorry, I haven't ate breakfast." I sigh and shake my head "Joon you literally come in way earlier then your shift starts, you come in so early when you literally have time to go and eat breakfast before coming here." He stare at me blankly. "You done?" I roll my eyes and nod. "Good!" He smiles and pats my head like a child and then skips away while eating the 'M&M's.

-Time Skip-

I walk to the back of the restaurant, letting out a sigh once I take my apron off and put it into my locker. I grab my bag and take out my phone, looking at the time before walking out of the back and towards the front doors to leave. Not even a second after I step out of the back I feel a hand on my shoulder, I assume it's Namjoon but realize it's not once I turn around and see my other coworker. I rase my eyebrows and glance at his hand then back up at him. "Yes..? Do you need something?.." He gulps, visibly, then shakes his head. "N-No no.. I just wanted to ask you something.."

I furrow my eyebrows as he stutters, I slowly nod, signaling him to continue, he nods and lowers his head as he takes his hand off my shoulder. "I-I was wondering.. sense we're both off tomorrow, if we can go out to like the park or something.." I stand there while staring at him, trying to process his words. "You mean.. a date?" I see the tips of his ears go a faint shade of pink then he nods. I mean, It's not like I don't like the guy, I just never really talk to anyone else other then Namjoon.

After a couple seconds of silence the boys heartbeat starts picking up, not hearing a response from me. He lifts his head and looks at my face only to see me spaces out while staring at his eyes, he blushing more and softly sways his hand in-front of my face. "Y-Y/n?.. you okay?."

I come back back to reality and nod as I rub my temple "O-Oh, yeah, yeah I'm fine." He gulps and nods. "So if that a yes..? Or no?" I look back at his eyes and softly sigh as it wouldn't hurt to give it a go. I nod making him smile brightly. He hugs me tightly, taking me by surprise from the sudden skin ship. After a couple seconds he realizes what he did and he pulls off while blushing more "S-Sorry! Sorry sorry! I didn't mean to!" I hold back a chuckle at his panicked out state.

I pat his shoulders gently, calming him down as I let out a laugh. "It's okay, calm down, it just took me by surprise." He nods slowly and turns his head away as his cheeks are just continuously heating up.

He calms down after a couple seconds and looks back at me. "What time do we meet up? Where do we meet?" I hum and look around, I look out the windows and point to the cafe that's across the street, "We'll meet there in the afternoon, sound good?"

He smiles and nods, "Yes yes that's perfectly fine." I nod and bid him goodbye then leave.