Sleep ♡

I finish washing the dishes and glance up at Taehyung to see his head laid on my shoulder, with his eyes closed making me feel his body weight. I gently lift my hand over my shoulder and place it onto his head, he opens his closed eyes and softly hums, closing his eyes again and placing his forehead against my shoulder.

"Are you done?.. I'm sleepy.."

I shake my head and gently ruffle his soft hair. "Taehyung you could of just went and gone to sleep, you didn't have to wait here with me while I washed the dishes."

Shaking his head and yawns and lifts his head, taking one of his arms off from around my waist and rubbing his droopy eyes.

"No.. cause I'd feel bad if I went to sleep and you were still up.."

I rase an eyebrow and sigh "Okay fine then, let's go to sleep now then. I'm done anyways so there's no point in us to be here anymore."

Humming he backs up with me still pressed against his front as he's not letting me go.
"Can you at least pick me up if you're not gunna let me go?"

Smiling, he picks me up and places me over his shoulder. I huff and pat against his back, I signal him towards the living room and point to the couch.

He looks at me with furrowed brows
"We're sleeping in the living room? But why? We have your bedroom."

Shaking my head I tell him to just take us to the couch. He places me down on the couch then is about to lay down on me when I place my hand on his forehead.

"Ah ah.. what are you doing? YOU'RE sleeping here, I'm sleeping in my bedroom."

Pouting he shakes his head "What? Why!? You cuddle me every night to sleep! How are you gunna sleep without me huh? I know you can't!"

Wiggling his eyebrows he stares at me with a smug smile. I stare at him blankly then point to the cat plush I have sitting behind him on the couch.

He looks back at the cat plush and gasps, grabbing it and hiding it behind his back.

"That's not fair!! And that's mean! I've been with you sense you were young and you're gunna replace me with a cat stuffy!?"

Nodding I stand up but before I can grab the plush he lifts it up into the air causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't be so childish Tae! Just give me the plushie so I can go to sleep!"

He shakes his head and points to it with his free hand he had on his hip.

"You're not sleeping with this thing! Either I sleep with you or you're not getting any sleep!"

I sigh and just walk away into my bedroom, I come back out with a blanket and a pillow and place the blanket and pillow into the couch.

"Then I guess I won't sleep. I'll see you in the morning Taehyung"

I head towards my room but before I have the chance to close the door he grabs the door and pushes it open. Staring up at him I rase an eyebrow and shrug.

"What are you doing? Go sleep. I'm not sleeping with the plush so you can sleep peacefully knowing I'm not "replacing" you."

Pouting he shakes his head and whines. He comes in front of me and lifts me up in one swift movement. He walks us towards the bed and plops me down onto it, laying down. I go to sit up but get knocked back down as he lays on top of me, completely.

Letting out a breath as he just drops himself down onto me I stare down at him "Geez your heavy. And what do you think you're doing mister? You're not sleeping here, go sleep on the couch!"

He shakes his head furiously and drops his head down, into my chest, I gasp and blush immediately as I'm just wearing a shirt, there's no real separation if you think about it. Besides the fabric from my top.

He mumbles into my chest and then starts shifting around as he gets comfortable
"I'm sleeping here and that's final."