Face Masks ♡

Waking up to something poking my cheek I groan and turn my head down onto my pillow. I feel a huff from behind me making me silently peek up and see Tae staring at me with his bread cheeks puffed out and his hair disheveled from his sleep.

Snorting I reach up lazily and place my hand onto his head and softly pat his head causing him to close his eyes, he lays back down behind me and lays his head into the crook of my neck and softly hums letting out small breaths.

I gently pat his head for a bit then pull my hand back in front of me and place it on my chest causing Tae to gasp.

"Hey... I thought you were playing with my hair you were making me sleepy!.."

I glance at him and sigh as I get out of his grip and lay on my back and pat my chest. Tae smiles and plops himself on top of me and hums as he gets comfortable. Placing my hand onto his head I softly start placing my fingers through his hair, carefully untangling them so I don't hurt the boy.

...

"Tae! Hurry up will ya!?" I hit on the bathroom door.

"I'm using the bathroom!"

"Yeah I know but I need to shower and get ready before leaving for work stupid!"

Tae swings the door open causing me to bite my lip to hold back a laugh as I see a bubbly foam all over Taehyung's face.

Tae rolls his eyes as he seems me holding back my laugh, he grabs me and pulls me into the bathroom with him as he closes the door behind us.

"You can shower while I wash my face, deal? Deal. Great talk. Now do what you need, I need my beauty care."

Glancing at the sink's counter I see a few face masks of different animals, fruit, and even some cartoon characters. I rase my eyebrows and glance up at Tae through the mirror as he keeps rubbing his foamy cheeks.

"Tae where did you get all this stuff? I know it's not mine.. I can't remember the last time I washed my face or the last time I bought skin care, specially face masks."

I furrow my eyebrows as I see Tae gulp and stop his movements. He stops rubbing his cheeks and lowers his hands.
"I uh... I kinda sorta took your card and went out to buy some... but don't worry! It wasn't THAT much."

Narrowing my eyes on his face through the mirror I go next to him and grab the face masks. "Tae, how are you gunna lie to me and tell me you didn't spend a lot when these are the good kind! There's are the ones that are like.. $7 or $10! Each!"

"Hey! I gotta deal on them tho!"

"Gasping I stare down at the face masks and shove them in his face. How much were these!?"

"Uh.. individually they were like $4 okay? So it's not THAT bad."

"...so how much was it for them all together?"

"Uh.. we'll.."

I watch him as he leans down and opens the cabinets under the sink, taking out a box full of face masks. Gasping I widen my eyes and stare inside the box, looking at the different types of products, seeing mostly face masks I look at the different shaped boxes. I see a little pouch with a little bear on it, some feet masks, hand masks, and a hand soap. Snorting as I see a specific face mask I grab it and show it to him with a goofy smile.