"Rub it in for me!" ♡

I honestly didn't plan on adding any more to this book cause I didn't have any ideas but a lil birdy told me to update so for that, here's an update.🫡

Getting back home after work I take off my shoes and head straight to the couch only to see Taehyung fast asleep with one of his face masks on. I stare at him blankly and then snort as I shake my head. I head towards the kitchen and look for something to snack on. I grab some pocky sticks and head towards the counter. I sit down and eat the chocolate covered biscuit sticks quietly until I head movement from the living room, I stay quiet and head a yawn coming from the one and only.

I hear his feet pad their way towards the kitchen, only for Tae to almost have a heart attack from seeing me on the counter staring at him with a blank stair and a pocky in my mouth.

He places his hand on his chest and slumps down against the wall as he gasps for air dramatically. I wait for him to finish and once he's back to normal I point at him with one of the chocolate sticks.

"I don't think it's good to fall asleep wearing those face masks." He stare at me with confusion in his eyes then places his hands onto his cheeks to feel the mask. He grabs the edges and takes it off his skin, he touches his cheek with his free hand and whines as he feels his skin goopy. I hum and get off the counter with the pocky in my hand and grab his wrist, dragging him with me to the bathroom. I make him sit on the toilet seat as I look through under the sink and open up my little skincare mini fridge. I take out some skincare products that I think would be fine for him to take and place them onto the countertop. I hear him throw away the old face mask and see him trying to rub off the excess sticky product from his face.

I close the mini fridge and close the cabinet door, standing back up. I hum as wash my hands then turn to Tae as he's staring at the products on the sink blankly.
"You're gunna use these on your face, they're products I use so I don't know how well they'll work on you but just use them, I put them in order for what to use first and what to use last."

I show him a thumbs up and step out of the bathroom, leaving the door open cause why not, it's not like he's changing or something. I go towards my closet and pick out some shorts with little hearts with a face on them and a blank oversized t-shirt I had in the back of my closet.

I change into that in the corner of the room where someone won't be able to see me. Once finished I step near the bathroom only to hear little whines.

I step into the bathroom and see Tae just sitting there still rubbing on the product from the face mask.
"Tae, what are you doing? I thought you were washing your face?" He pouts and looks up at me. I point to the sink and turn on the water.
"Just splash water onto your face and rub on it, that goopy stuff will come off." He slowly nods and standing in front of the sink and starts splashing his face with the water and rubbing to get the stuff off. Once he's done with that he stares at the products in front of him and grabs the first one to use, he stares at it then turns it around and looks at the directions on how to use it. Meanwhile I see my pocky stick box on the counter making me smile as I forgot I left it in here. I grab it and take it towards the nightstand. I head Tae call me back to the bathroom and stop right next to him as he keeps staring at the bottle. He looks up at me and hands me the bottle. I stand there blankly and stare up at him.

"What? Why you giving it to me?" He points towards the bottle and wiggles his finger.
"It says to rub it into the face!" I stand there trying to process what he's getting at a then look back up into his eyes.
"Ya, so? Just rub it into your face." He shakes his head and points to me.
"No, you rub it in." I snort and shake my head, handing him back to the bottle.
"No, you do it, if you wanna do small skincare stuff then do it with these too." He pouts as I leave him alone in the bathroom and head towards the bed. He stands in the doorframe of the bathroom and just stares at me. I ignore him and go onto my phone.

I hear a sigh and then hear him starting the process making me smile lightly.

-10-15 minutes later 😋-

I see Taehyung coming towards me with his hands behind his back. I stare at him with wondering eyes and turn my phone off once he stands right next to me on the bed. He pulls his hand in front of him and I see the moisturizer bottle making me take it from him with a questioning gaze.
"Why... are you giving me this?"
He plops himself in front of me once I sit up on the bed and crisscross my legs. He lays down and gets comfortable with his head in my lap. He stare up at me upside down and points to the bottle.
"Put it on my face." I do as he asks and squirt small dots onto his cheeks and forehead.
"Now rub it in for me." I click my tongue and shake my head as I keep my eyes on his.
"You do it, it's your skin, not mine." He whines and flips over so his face is eye level with my chest.

He continues his whines and pouts as he grabs my hands and goes to place them onto his cheeks. I pull my hands back catching onto what he was doing only for him to pout full heartedly.

"Rub it in for me!" I rase my eyebrows and state at him dead in the eye as he keeps his pout and his eyes go into round puppy eyes. "Please!!~"
I sigh knowing he won't stop and lift my hands and start spreading the lotion on his cheeks and slowly rub it in, I see him smile in satisfaction and close his eyes as he rests his head in between my bust.

He lets out a string of hums as I gently rub the lotion on his forehead down to his nose and his cheeks up to his temples. Once done he lets out a yawn and opens his eyes as he stares at me with sleepy eyes. He smiles smugly and wiggles his eyebrows as he wraps his around around my waist.
"I knew I could get you to rub it onto my skin!"

I shake my head at his comment and sigh as I rub my hands together, rubbing the excess onto my own hands. I see his eyes sparkle with ideas as he stares at my hands and then looks up into my eyes.
"Can I get hear scratches, too?" I stare at him with the most bored face and sigh as I let my hands fall onto the bed on my sides. He whines and pleads to get me to play with his hair. I give in 5 minutes later once I was starting to get annoyed and run my hands through his somewhat tangled hair. I carefully slide my fingers through his hair and detangle strands from each other as he lays there with a smile of victory on his face.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 🎉