Flashback ♡

~Little Y/n on her birthday~

Y/N's mom's POV

I slowly walks into my daughters room. I walks towards Y/n's bed and sits down on the bed while she's sleeping. I smile and gently pull the blanket down to see Y/n's eyes closed tightly, pretending to be asleep. I smiles and choose to play along as well. I gently placed my hand on Y/n's cheek, slowly caressing it.
"Baby.. Wake up." I softly says. Y/n opens one eye slowly, just to see me staring at her with my arms crossed holding back a smile. Y/n opens her eyes fully and pouts while sitting up.
"Mommy, I'm sorry~" Y/n speaks out.
"I was just so excited I couldn't sleep~" Y/n stares up at my while still keeping the pout. I just chuckles at her daughter and shake my head.

I pick Y/n up and place her onto my lap.
"Well, Happy Birthday my little princess."
Y/n smiles and wraps her small arms around my neck. I carry Y/n carefully and leave her bedroom, walking down the stairs to the kitchen where her father and brother are cooking breakfast.
Y/n's dad and her brother turn around and look at us as we walk into the kitchen while giggling and smiling. Y/n's dad smiles and goes back to cooking while her brother walks towards us. I put down Y/n and let her and her brother talk while I walk towards my husband.

Y/n's POV

I hug my brother the second mom puts me down. My brothers name is Jin and he's 4 years older then me. Jin hugs me back and breaks the hug after a couple minutes. Mom starts placing the plates and cutlery onto the table while dad puts the food onto the plates. Me and Jin run towards the table and sit down next to each other while looking at the food on our plates. Before we start eating Jin leans towards me and places a kiss on my head making me smile and look at him, he smiles back "Happy Birthday."

~Hours Pass~

"Happy Birthday to you~~" After everyone finished singing, everybody claps and smiles as I blow out the candles on my cake. After everyone gets a piece of cake and chats, after a while it started getting later so people start leaving. After everyone leaves I decide to open my presents.

I sit on the living room floor next to Jin as mom and dad sit on the couch and cuddle while I start opening my presents. After a while I finish opening all the presents and I let out a yawn. My dad sits up after hearing my yawn and leaves the living room after a couple seconds he comes back and places another present in front of me making me smile. My dad sits next to me on the floor and picks me up, placing me onto his lap as he tells me to open the present.

I grab the present and pull it closer. I open the bag and my eyes widen seeing the big teddy bear inside of the back. I smile widely and take the bear out hugging it tightly as I let out giggles, I then smell the sweet chocolate smell making me rase my eyebrows in confusion, wondering where the strong smell of chocolate came from. My dad chuckles seeing my confused face and points at the bear
"Baby it's the bear. Look smell it."
I glance at him then look back at the bear and pull it closer, smelling it lightly. My eyes sparkle the second I smell the chocolate scent coming from the bear, I gasp and look back up at my dad.
"That's so cool! Where did you get it!?"
My mom and dad both chuckle together and my dad shakes his head
"It's a secret princess." I pout and slowly nod, I look back at the bear and burry my face into the bears stomach, I let out another yawn and softly hum as I rub my eye. My dad picks me up and stand up. He kisses my moms head then takes me towards my bedroom and places me onto my bed, pulling the blanket over me as I snuggle with my teddy bear. He places a kiss on my head and smiles
"Goodnight princess, happy birthday.."

Y/n's mom POV

I softly smile as I see my husband carrying our daughter to her bedroom, I suddenly remember Jin and look back to where he was sitting, I chuckle and shake my head as I see him sleeping on the ground, surrounded by all the wrapping paper form his sisters presents.