Pet Name ♡

On my way back home I stop by the store and buy some groceries. I pick out some necessities and while walking home I spot a clothing shop. I stare at it then remember Taehyung. I widen my eyes and look down at my watch.

"Shit!"

I quicken my pace and before I know it, I'm home. I let out a breath before putting in the key. I unlock and open the door. I close it behind me then let out a yell as I lifted off the floor and getting spun around in the air.

"You were gone so long!~ I missed you!" Rubbing his head against my neck I try pushing him away.

"Hey! Can you put me down? Im not gunna run away or something."

Pouting he shakes his head and walks me away from the front door into the living room where I see that my blanket and pillows from my bed and on the couch. I rase my eyebrows and stare at them then look at Tae and see the cheeky smile on his face.

"I missed you and your blanket and pillows smelled just like you so I took it upon myself to, take blanket and pillow, get comfortable, and wait for you!"

Sighing I nod and pat his shoulder so he'll put me down. But instead of putting me down he carries me to the couch and then dropped me onto my warm comforter signaling me he has been laying here sense earlier. I look up at him and let out a breath as he lays on top of me and snuggles his head into my neck.

He lets out hums and hugs me tightly to him, snuggling closer and staying as close as he can to me.

"Tae.. I need to put away the groceries I bought. Lemme get up and put everything away then I'll come back and cuddle you."

He shakes his head and gives me a squeeze.
"No! If I let you up then you'll take to long and you've already been gone for so long too! You were gone longer then an hour and came back after 1, you promised to be home before 1!!"

Lifting his head from my neck he looks up at me and pouts, giving me those big puppy eyes that I can't handle with my life.

"Awh don't give me those eyes again."

I place my hands over his eyes and keep them there as he stays still and doesn't bother to move. I feel him sniffing my hands then looking between my fingers.

"You smell like Coffee, smells nice." He lays his head down onto my chest and lets out a yawn, closing his eyes.

"No no no, baby open your eyes, get off~ I need to put everything I bought away!"

Shooting his head up he stares at me with wide eyes "what'd you call me? Say it again! Say it again and I'll get off, promise!" He smiles widely at me.

I stare at him blankly and furrow my eyebrows. "Huh? Call you what again?"

He pouts and shakes me lightly.
"Don't be a tease!~ call me that sweet pet name again! It sounded so nice coming from you!"

Sighing I stare into his eyes and cup his cheeks. I lean closer to him and softly whisper to him.
"Baby, will you please get off so I can go put everything away?"

Smiling widely he nods and gets off me, sitting on the end of the couch so I can get off. I sit up and get off the couch. I pet his head and walk towards the front door. I pickup the bags from the floor and take them with me towards the kitchen.

I take everything out of the bags and start putting everything away. After a couple minutes I've finished putting everything away and I head back towards the living room only to see Taehyung napping on the couch.

I go towards him and crouch down next to the couch and gently caress the side of his face.
"Taehyung, wake up, are you hungry?" I lightly pat his cheek.

Humming he lifts his hand and rubs his eye, opening them and looking at me lazily, he shakes his head and grabs my wrist, pulling me onto the couch and pulling me to lay on top of him. I stare down at him and gently sigh, I decide to cooperate and just lay with him, keeping him company as he takes his nap.