Date ♡

~Time skip, Early I'm the morning~

I wake up to something moving around on top of me. Getting annoyed I open my eyes and stare down at Taehyung as he's wiggling around on top of me, possibly trying to get comfortable.

I place my head on his forehead causing him to him and stop moving around as much, I slide my fingers through his hair causing him to completely calm down, sighing I close my eyes and try going back to sleep.

Only to open my eyes back up and to see Tae staring up at me with droopy eyes, still half asleep. I stare blankly at him and softly ruffle his hair that I still have my fingers tangled in.

Humming he closes his eyes again and is about to fall back into his deep sleep but gets woken up when I pat his squishy cheek.

"No no no, open your eyes and get up." Taking my hand out of his hair I grab my phone off the nightstand but roll my eyes as I hear whining from the cuddle bear on top of me.

I see it's 6 about to be seven, I try sitting up but just get dropped back down as I have something heavy weighing me down.

Taehyung huffs against my chest and encircles his around around my waist as he's got the chance to.

"No. It's early. Go back to sleep"

Staring at him as I hear his deep morning voice I cup his cheeks and make him look up at me. He stares up at me with his half open eyes and then closes them as he feels how warm my hands are.

"Hmm.. your hands are warm and soft.."

I sigh and while he's distracted I flip him over so he's laying down next to me on the bed. I sit up on the bed and try taking his hands off from around my waist as he's put his guard back up quickly.

"I may be sleepy.. but I'm not stupid.. and I can see what your thinking"

I tsk and stare down at him as he's got a sleepy smile on his face.

"Okay fine. We can sleep for a bit longer but I have to get up before 10, I've got plans to go out somewhere."

Pouting and opening his eyes, he stares at me as I back back down next to him and turn towards him, staring at him blankly.

"Plans?.. You're gunna leave me here? Can I go with you?.."

Shaking my head he pouts more.

"Why not? What are you even gunna do?"

"I've got a date that ima go to."

Closing my eyes I have a mini heart attack as he pulls me fully against me and burrows my head against his chest.

"A date!? You can't go on a date! You got me!! I can be your date! Whoever you're going with you can just take me instead or I can take you somewhere!"

I push on his chest so he'll stop suffocating me against his chest.
"Hey, I can't breath down here!"

Looking down at me blankly he lets me go a bit so I can look up at him

He points at my chest
"Well I was getting suffocated against your chest as well but I didn't complain."

Gasping I smack his pointy finger away from pointing at my chest and stare at him in the eyes.