Prologue

It is just a ff don't take it personal
All things happening in the story is imagination .......

Ok let's introduce hero.......

Ram Kumar 27 yrs old handsome hunk Greek god ...He finished his schooling and higher education in London......at age 23 he returned back india son of Raj Kumar a top 1 business man in India and Mythili Raj Kumar his mom a best fashion designer at past now emperor queen to raj kumar ..Mr . Raj Kumar created Jarv techno the business world now it's top1 company in South and top 5 in India after Ram Kumar return to India he take over and took up Jarv techno to top 1india and international standard ....But his interest also get into another fashion world he like modelling so he started modelling company at his age of 25 which now become top 1 most succeeded modelling company in india Rk grp of modelling .......

His character ruthless monster to enemies .....Rmba azhaga irukum nu thimiru adigam ula oruthan....he like to get all best in world even it is small pen he never think before hurting anyone when he didn't like them ....but good hearted person some changes should be happen in his character who will make it ......

Now his parents decided to get marry him....he did not accept this marriage like somewhat ....when he came to know the bride because of her position her beauty and all aspects of her made him to accept but there is no love .....She is Anu top 1 model in modelling industry all modelling company standing in queue to get her dates ... Ipdi pata best nu elam nenaikra pona epdi vena soluvan so he accepted ...but azhaga matumae mukiyam ila nu yaru puriya veipa who will do a magic.... But he doesn't know this marriage going to make his thoughts compeletly wrong and change is character to all good let's wait and watch.......

Ok now herione......

Sri Devi 21 yrs old young cutie she is beautiful as her soul is beautiful ..... Ambitious girl a great singer classical dancet.......She done school till 8th std in Chennai then from 9th to clg 3 rd year she done in Kerala she stayed with her granny she has her mom dad and sister but her grandmother his her world and bestfriend ....now her grandmother is not feeling well so they returned back to Chennai .....

She faced many humiliation for her appearance voice she faced many problems she had many dark childhood
Worst nightmare of her past .....but she never Stopped to cheer her self ... the smile in her face never died ....but she doesn't the person going to erase all dark memories through his light ....

Avala porutavara yaru avla hurt  avangala ku smile ah kudukanum...
She doesn't like to show her weakness to this world but sometimes she fails....
Soft nature girl sweetheart . Avaluku Ava pati ku aprm avaloda best friend Malini dan elam.....

Now is the time of her sister who never treat her as a young sister ...but she doesn't cares.... But she doesn't know her one action going to change her whole life....

Let's wait & watch...whether magic happens......