Chapter 41

Ram pov

After funeral next two days went somewhat Sri didn't come out often she just sobbed a lot I know she lost most important person in her life nothing can be compromise pati loss so I gave her space she must let out all sorrows here while going back to Chennai she must be some what ok when we go to our home so I gave a space what she needs

So eve they lamp light so all returning tom morning to Chennai where as Sri asked me to accompany extra 2 days so I accepted I saw all members in her family never came spoke to her they just speaking at her back within them even her mom what kind of people they are how my baby survived with them I can't tolerate there presence itself I'am just staying for my girl and for pati or else .

After lighting lamp mom said she is coming to see Sri as she and dad returning tomorrow morning so I went attend call for jet for mom after a while returning I heared a noise and crowd in pati room so I went there while going there that scene made me blood boiled how dare she her mom whether she deserves that word she raised her hand to slap My wife in Front of me I gave back but her mouth if she not a lady or Sri mom I will smack her face but my mom gave a good back to her mom always have a swag that is her blood so she gave nose cut but she didn't shut her bloody mouth so I gave a finall warning.

I went up made her hug me I just patted her I said her don't cry who don't have zero worth for her precious tears she just accepted and hugged sobbed she slept I sighed kept her in bed she Didn't eat anything I don't have mind to wake her up so I too layed beside her and slept.At middle I stired sleep I touched beside me I didn't found her I jerked looked around checked bathroom she was not there so I went  down to see in kitchen she was not there so I went to see her in pati room so she is there as I guessed .

But my heart ached seeing her stated she just sprawled by closing her self in pati saree her cheeks had tears stained lips were dried my heart shattered seeing my baby suffering I just scooped her in arms she woked saw me I can see a pain in her eyes I just I took her kept in bed I just don't want dig and give her pain I wanted her to open out so I moved to go but she held my hand I turned to see her but her eyes showed me she needs we both hugged each other she sobbed my heart pained see her like this my baby suffering this how can I tolerate my girl was in pain .

But next word from her mouth pained much she asked why no one loves iam loving her like mad man my heart aches to leave her a single minute she asked a only person who loves died iam loving her like more than my  life but she says that why don't she deserves love she deserves my whole love which was infinity my love can't describe in single word which can come under any definition  I just open outed all my love I don't believe in planned proposes but I believe which ever situation we must express our love when the person need that so I opened out my love.

I just expresed my love I didn't expect her she should love me immediately or express it I have seen that I her eyes but I will wait for her till my lifetime we both have a whole life together I can wait till my death to for her but I believe my baby my muyal kutty will love me one day so I saw her I just need to kiss her to make her calm to make her believe my love believe in me my kiss that showed that I don't only have lust on her I have true love on her.

We both slept in eachother embrace after that next two days went in swift .We started from Kerala next morning Rani aunty returned back to her family but I gave her work at my mom home she accepted that.

Sri pov

Next morning we took flight Ram as he said  took me in economic class it was a way like my mind somewhat become calm I just sat on window area holded Ram hands interwinded and I laid on his shoulders he took my hand kissed it our travel was good and same as I expected we reached home after 7 hrs of travel it's been eve 4 pm but my mind stood on that photo and box which I took it from pati room and who is that girl this questions occupied me fully ..